|This section contains canon info from officially published sources|
- 637 BC Cain Timothy, a werewolf, is born in Mordent. He later goes onto marry Elizabeth Timothy
- 639 BC Elizabeth Timothy, a werewolf is born in Mordent. She later goes on to marry Elizabeth Timothy.
- 656 BC Richtor Dilisnya is born. He later goes on to marry Ester Timothy.
- 660 BC Elizabeth Timothy gives birth to Eowin Timothy, Ester Timothy and Sean Timothy, all werewolves.
- 665 BC Emily Gerhardt is born. She later goes on to wed Eowin Timothy.
- 679 BC Cain Timothy, Elizabeth Timothy, and Sean Timothy die.
- 681 BC Richard Ratcliff is born. He later goes on to marry Virginia Dilisnya.
- 682 BC Ester Timothy gives birth to a litter of three, including Virginia Dilisnya, a werewolf.
- 684 BC Franklin Dobbs is born. He later goes on to wed Irene Timothy.
- 684 BC Emily Gerhardt gives birth to a litter of 6, among them Irene Timothy and Nathan Timothy, all werewolves.
- 685 BC Cynthia Herbert is born. She later goes on to marry Clifford Dilisnya.
- 687 BC Ester Timothy gives birth to another little of three, including Clifford Dilisnya, a werewolf.
- 688 BC Priscilla Schilling is born. She later goes on to marry Nathan Timothy.
- 698 BC Ritchor Dilisnya is poisoned and dies by Camille Dilisnya at the funeral of her fourth husband.
- 701 BC Cynthia Herbert gives birth to a little of 3 children.
- 705 BC Irene Timothy gives birth to a litter of four offspring, Thomas Dobbs among them.
- 706 BC Virginia Dilisnya gave birth to a litter of four, among them Winifred Ratcliff and Michael Ratcliff, both werewolves.
- 706 BC Charlotte Winchester is born. She later goes onto to marry Richard Ratcliff and bear him a litter of children of unknown number.
- 707 BC Irene Timothy dies. She is survive by her husband, Franklin Dobbs, and her four children, including Thomas Dobbs.
- 707 BC Ester Timothy dies, survived by Clifford Dilisnya and Virginia Dilisnya.
- 708 BC After wanton slaughter, Nathan Timothy becomes the darklord of Arkandale.
- 709 BC One of Cynthia Herbert and Clifford Dilisnya's children dies.
- 709 BC Priscilla Schilling gives birth to a litter of 6, among them Alfred Timothy, Ester Timothy (apparently named after her great aunt), and William Timothy, all werewolves.
- 709 BC Evelyn Westerfield is born. She later goes on to marry William Timothy.
- 710 BC Emily Gerhardt dies. She is survived by Eowin Timothy and Nathan Timoty
- 713 BC Priscilla Schilling dies, possibly by drowning in either a successful attempt at suicide or a failed attempt to escape Nathan Timothy' ship. Nathan later kidnaps and marries Arabella Timothy.
- 717 BC Clifford Dilisnya and Cynthia Herbert die, possibly of non-natural causes.
- 721 BC Evelyn Westerfield gives birth to William Timothy's son, Lawrence Timothy, a werewolf.
- 723 BC Virginia Dilisnya dies, survived by her husband and children.
- 724 BC Richard Ratcliff dies, survived by his children.
- 725 BC In Mordent, Arabella Timothy gives birth to the werewolf that would later become known as Jean Audric.
- 730 BC Alfred Timothy becomes darklord of Verbrek after betraying a Vistani woman who saved him from being burned at the stake.
- 730 BC Jean Audric's older brother disappears.
- 740 BC The Great Upheaval In the wake of the Grand Conjunction, Arkandale is absorbed into Verbrek, and Nathan Timothy can travel the rivers of the Core once again.
- 758 BC Intending to kidnap Lord Kaspar Von Brausch, Jean Audric ambushes and kidnaps Marcellus Von Brausch on a hunting expedition. Jean infects Marcellus with lycanthropy, but the latter escapes.
- [[A Calling from Verbrek}} p.50
- [[A Calling from Verbrek}} p.51
- A Calling from Verbrek p.2-5
Pages in category "Timothy Family"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.