POVERO Campaign OOC
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
He's not particularly interested to know more, except for Elissa's cousin that was with the guards although he figures a noblewoman escorted by retinue career soldiers would have little to fear from the ragtag group of pirates.
Charisma check:
[dice]0[/dice]
Edit: Well, he doesn't get to know more.
Charisma check:
[dice]0[/dice]
Edit: Well, he doesn't get to know more.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
If possible, I would like to continue with Povero also. I've voted as such.
I think we're waiting for Adam to play, correct?
I think we're waiting for Adam to play, correct?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
alhoon wrote:If possible, I would like to continue with Povero also. I've voted as such.
I think we're waiting for Adam to play, correct?
Yes.
And for any other guys who want to pitch in their ideas, plans, and so on.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Since we have reached a pause, I'll issue XP
500 XP combined award for every PC who was in play from the beginning and whose player has posted in all chapters.
200 XP for PCs who have joined in recent chapters.
These awards include opponents defeated (pirates, thugs), "kidnapping" and then rescuing Elissa, ideas and RP, etc.
Yes, you may adjust it if your PR is high enough to earn a %bonus.
Individual PCs may also gain additional XP from individual/class awards. Ask me.
If the party actually stops the villain and/or rescues Richard Savelle, expect a story award bonus.
500 XP combined award for every PC who was in play from the beginning and whose player has posted in all chapters.
200 XP for PCs who have joined in recent chapters.
These awards include opponents defeated (pirates, thugs), "kidnapping" and then rescuing Elissa, ideas and RP, etc.
Yes, you may adjust it if your PR is high enough to earn a %bonus.
Individual PCs may also gain additional XP from individual/class awards. Ask me.
If the party actually stops the villain and/or rescues Richard Savelle, expect a story award bonus.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
UPDATE ON PLAYERS
No word from Metaflux in a while, and I see he hasn't posted on the boards.
I will place his guy on NPC status and generally play it safe with him.
I spoke with Varrus today. Real life. He's still in, but might be slow in posting for a while.
Van is in. Talked with her.
And Alhoon.
No Skybolt contact in some time.
I know he's been busy in the meat-verse.
Zilfer is still out. Busy, I think, with work and other reallife stuff.
When I get word from Adam, I'll let you guys know.
(Adam, if you are not interested in continuing, or you just don't have time for two games, let me know. We can work something out like placing Alfonse on NPC status for the next chapter/rest of the chapter then transitioning him out of the group in a way that does not hurt the party.)
No word from Metaflux in a while, and I see he hasn't posted on the boards.
I will place his guy on NPC status and generally play it safe with him.
I spoke with Varrus today. Real life. He's still in, but might be slow in posting for a while.
Van is in. Talked with her.
And Alhoon.
No Skybolt contact in some time.
I know he's been busy in the meat-verse.
Zilfer is still out. Busy, I think, with work and other reallife stuff.
When I get word from Adam, I'll let you guys know.
(Adam, if you are not interested in continuing, or you just don't have time for two games, let me know. We can work something out like placing Alfonse on NPC status for the next chapter/rest of the chapter then transitioning him out of the group in a way that does not hurt the party.)
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
TBH I kind of thought the game was dead when it stalled for as long as it did. I'll keep going, that's fine.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I thought it was stalled, but not dead.Adam wrote:TBH I kind of thought the game was dead when it stalled for as long as it did. I'll keep going, that's fine.
Several players remain interested.
Real life issues have prevented a couple of others from actively participating, but they also have shown interest.
I think maybe one guy got bored and quit without notice. Or maybe not. He could just be really busy. Who knows? No notice.
It's no biggie.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
THOM's information gathering skill would also help arrange trouble.
GERTIE
Chr
[dice]0[/dice]
GERTIE
Chr
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
DAMIEN
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Two successful CHR checks for the guys who can communicate in Thieves Cant.
That's good.
But it's still only two out of town burglars making an argument for a risky job, with no money paid up front.
If THOM helps his sister, it's possible that this modest success can be made bigger.
Roll against any NWPs you!d like to use.
Or not. Totally your call, Van.
But GERTIE does ask her brother to help her set up the thief end of the plan.
That's good.
But it's still only two out of town burglars making an argument for a risky job, with no money paid up front.
If THOM helps his sister, it's possible that this modest success can be made bigger.
Roll against any NWPs you!d like to use.
Or not. Totally your call, Van.
But GERTIE does ask her brother to help her set up the thief end of the plan.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I have skipped ahead several hours.
That gives everyone time to rest, eat, get bandaged if necessary(full hit points for all), prep spells, etc.
It also allows a reasonable amount of time for the party Thieves to make contact with local crooks.
(Only possible because GERTIE went to gaol along with the gnome and her brother.)
When you guys want to start, just post away.
If you want to approach the estate on foot,easy.
If you want to borrow horses , a wagon, something like that, somebody make a CHR check.
That gives everyone time to rest, eat, get bandaged if necessary(full hit points for all), prep spells, etc.
It also allows a reasonable amount of time for the party Thieves to make contact with local crooks.
(Only possible because GERTIE went to gaol along with the gnome and her brother.)
When you guys want to start, just post away.
If you want to approach the estate on foot,easy.
If you want to borrow horses , a wagon, something like that, somebody make a CHR check.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Well, at the time Fild was some reassurance that this person is who he claims to be and has the info he claims he does.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Gather info: [dice]0[/dice]
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
On the nose.VAN wrote:Gather info: [dice]227904:0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Last edited by ewancummins on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

