POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

He's not particularly interested to know more, except for Elissa's cousin that was with the guards although he figures a noblewoman escorted by retinue career soldiers would have little to fear from the ragtag group of pirates.

Charisma check:
[dice]0[/dice]
Edit: Well, he doesn't get to know more.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

If possible, I would like to continue with Povero also. I've voted as such.
I think we're waiting for Adam to play, correct?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:If possible, I would like to continue with Povero also. I've voted as such.
I think we're waiting for Adam to play, correct?

Yes.

And for any other guys who want to pitch in their ideas, plans, and so on.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Since we have reached a pause, I'll issue XP


500 XP combined award for every PC who was in play from the beginning and whose player has posted in all chapters.

200 XP for PCs who have joined in recent chapters.

These awards include opponents defeated (pirates, thugs), "kidnapping" and then rescuing Elissa, ideas and RP, etc.

Yes, you may adjust it if your PR is high enough to earn a %bonus.
Individual PCs may also gain additional XP from individual/class awards. Ask me.

If the party actually stops the villain and/or rescues Richard Savelle, expect a story award bonus.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

UPDATE ON PLAYERS

No word from Metaflux in a while, and I see he hasn't posted on the boards.
I will place his guy on NPC status and generally play it safe with him.


I spoke with Varrus today. Real life. He's still in, but might be slow in posting for a while.

Van is in. Talked with her.
And Alhoon.

No Skybolt contact in some time.
I know he's been busy in the meat-verse.

Zilfer is still out. Busy, I think, with work and other reallife stuff.

When I get word from Adam, I'll let you guys know.
(Adam, if you are not interested in continuing, or you just don't have time for two games, let me know. We can work something out like placing Alfonse on NPC status for the next chapter/rest of the chapter then transitioning him out of the group in a way that does not hurt the party.)
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Adam »

TBH I kind of thought the game was dead when it stalled for as long as it did. I'll keep going, that's fine.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:TBH I kind of thought the game was dead when it stalled for as long as it did. I'll keep going, that's fine.
I thought it was stalled, but not dead. :azalin:

Several players remain interested.
Real life issues have prevented a couple of others from actively participating, but they also have shown interest.

I think maybe one guy got bored and quit without notice. Or maybe not. He could just be really busy. Who knows? No notice.

It's no biggie.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

THOM's information gathering skill would also help arrange trouble.


GERTIE

Chr

[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

DAMIEN

[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Two successful CHR checks for the guys who can communicate in Thieves Cant.
That's good.
But it's still only two out of town burglars making an argument for a risky job, with no money paid up front.

If THOM helps his sister, it's possible that this modest success can be made bigger.
Roll against any NWPs you!d like to use.
Or not. Totally your call, Van.

But GERTIE does ask her brother to help her set up the thief end of the plan.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

I have skipped ahead several hours.

That gives everyone time to rest, eat, get bandaged if necessary(full hit points for all), prep spells, etc.
It also allows a reasonable amount of time for the party Thieves to make contact with local crooks.
(Only possible because GERTIE went to gaol along with the gnome and her brother.)

When you guys want to start, just post away.

If you want to approach the estate on foot,easy.
If you want to borrow horses , a wagon, something like that, somebody make a CHR check.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

Well, at the time Fild was some reassurance that this person is who he claims to be and has the info he claims he does.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by VAN »

Gather info: [dice]0[/dice]
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:Gather info: [dice]227904:0[/dice]
On the nose.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

:azalin:
Last edited by ewancummins on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply