POVERO Campaign OOC
Re: P N Elrod
So mine us basically done except for the whip and dagger damage stats. Fill it in tonight when I have the book handy lol
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: P N Elrod
I play a fighter so it doesn't matter that much but...
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: P N Elrod
alhoon wrote:I play a fighter so it doesn't matter that much but...
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?
Arquebus is available.
The PHB price is very high,IIRC but I will allow one arquebus for a beginning PC at significantly reduced cost.
I'm holding the baby right now. When I can check the PHB, I will.
There will social elements, sure. How much depends on how you guys proceed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: P N Elrod
Human was the only real option that worked for the stats I rolled.
And I started with 2e on the tabletop many moons ago. Most of my experience is with 3e or its derivatives, but I have played it once upon a time.
And I started with 2e on the tabletop many moons ago. Most of my experience is with 3e or its derivatives, but I have played it once upon a time.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
- Zilfer
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4231
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: WA (Land of lots of trees)
- Contact:
Re: P N Elrod
Yeah I'm human too. I usually gravitate towards that avenue when it comes to race.
I sent the link to my character sheet in a PM Ewan. Let me know if there is anything wrong with it and I will correct it. I'll take another look over it to see if there's anything I missed and/or if I want to buy anything additional.
- Varrus the Ethical
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1554
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:21 pm
Re: P N Elrod
I was planning on going Human too. We should form a club.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."
George R.R. Martin.
George R.R. Martin.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: P N Elrod
Humanis Policlub
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: P N Elrod
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Zilfer
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4231
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: WA (Land of lots of trees)
- Contact:
Re: P N Elrod
Can someone say... Shadowrun?ewancummins wrote:Humanis Policlub
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: P N Elrod
YEP.Zilfer wrote:Can someone say... Shadowrun?ewancummins wrote:Humanis Policlub
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: P N Elrod
I was thinking of getting an elf actually but even if there are elves in the city it will not be same thing, an elf will be immediately spotted so not good for me lol.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- Zilfer
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4231
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: WA (Land of lots of trees)
- Contact:
Re: P N Elrod
Any particular's for background? Should I make up anything for this? City based? Country based? Ect? I was picturing a background of CG sort of steals from richer/ne'er do wells and give sparingly to the poor or less fortunate. We'll see how that works out.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: P N Elrod
Well, if you played an elf thief , you could always take disguise NWP.VAN wrote:I was thinking of getting an elf actually but even if there are elves in the city it will not be same thing, an elf will be immediately spotted so not good for me lol.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: P N Elrod
You can come from a rural area, another city, etc.Zilfer wrote:Any particular's for background? Should I make up anything for this? City based? Country based? Ect? I was picturing a background of CG sort of steals from richer/ne'er do wells and give sparingly to the poor or less fortunate. We'll see how that works out.
Just so long as you are a recent arrival in Povero. No regular employment yet.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: P N Elrod
Human is fine, maybe in next game I will get an elf 
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!

