POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by steveflam »

So mine us basically done except for the whip and dagger damage stats. Fill it in tonight when I have the book handy lol
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: P N Elrod

Post by alhoon »

I play a fighter so it doesn't matter that much but...
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:I play a fighter so it doesn't matter that much but...
Renaissance or middle ages? For firearms.
Will it be a mystery or social adventure?

Arquebus is available.
The PHB price is very high,IIRC but I will allow one arquebus for a beginning PC at significantly reduced cost.

I'm holding the baby right now. When I can check the PHB, I will.

There will social elements, sure. How much depends on how you guys proceed.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: P N Elrod

Post by Adam »

Human was the only real option that worked for the stats I rolled.

And I started with 2e on the tabletop many moons ago. Most of my experience is with 3e or its derivatives, but I have played it once upon a time.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4231
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Gender: Male
Location: WA (Land of lots of trees)
Contact:

Re: P N Elrod

Post by Zilfer »

Yeah I'm human too. I usually gravitate towards that avenue when it comes to race. :) I sent the link to my character sheet in a PM Ewan. Let me know if there is anything wrong with it and I will correct it. I'll take another look over it to see if there's anything I missed and/or if I want to buy anything additional.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
User avatar
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

I was planning on going Human too. We should form a club.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by ewancummins »

Humanis Policlub
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by ewancummins »

Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4231
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Gender: Male
Location: WA (Land of lots of trees)
Contact:

Re: P N Elrod

Post by Zilfer »

ewancummins wrote:Humanis Policlub
Can someone say... Shadowrun?
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by ewancummins »

Zilfer wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Humanis Policlub
Can someone say... Shadowrun?
YEP.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Re: P N Elrod

Post by VAN »

I was thinking of getting an elf actually but even if there are elves in the city it will not be same thing, an elf will be immediately spotted so not good for me lol.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4231
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm
Gender: Male
Location: WA (Land of lots of trees)
Contact:

Re: P N Elrod

Post by Zilfer »

Any particular's for background? Should I make up anything for this? City based? Country based? Ect? I was picturing a background of CG sort of steals from richer/ne'er do wells and give sparingly to the poor or less fortunate. We'll see how that works out.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:I was thinking of getting an elf actually but even if there are elves in the city it will not be same thing, an elf will be immediately spotted so not good for me lol.
Well, if you played an elf thief , you could always take disguise NWP.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: P N Elrod

Post by ewancummins »

Zilfer wrote:Any particular's for background? Should I make up anything for this? City based? Country based? Ect? I was picturing a background of CG sort of steals from richer/ne'er do wells and give sparingly to the poor or less fortunate. We'll see how that works out.
You can come from a rural area, another city, etc.

Just so long as you are a recent arrival in Povero. No regular employment yet.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Re: P N Elrod

Post by VAN »

Human is fine, maybe in next game I will get an elf :)
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Post Reply