The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I have exams to grade, so drop me an email once you're ready and I shall take a break.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Do I need a side-RP to get Alice and Richard?
Not sure Margery would agree to help <_<.
Not sure Margery would agree to help <_<.
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Preliminary report on Lia's attempts at recruitment!
1) Lia may have gotten us an access route to the Palace of Justice that is less likely to be patrolled than the others. It requires a Dungeoneering check DC20 to find, though, so that part I shall leave up to others with more ranks.
2) We may already be receiving some supernatural assistance on this final battle thing. The remnants of the Triarchs are on the move, it seems...
3) Lia has secured an escape route from Dementlieu in case we make it out of the Palace of Justice alive but in bad shape. So win or lose, as long as we manage to make it out of the building, we can be out of Dementlieu within 24 hours, by a route we are extremely unlikely to be followed through.
More info shall unfold in RP-prime! I still need to do some pretty insane things, first.
1) Lia may have gotten us an access route to the Palace of Justice that is less likely to be patrolled than the others. It requires a Dungeoneering check DC20 to find, though, so that part I shall leave up to others with more ranks.
2) We may already be receiving some supernatural assistance on this final battle thing. The remnants of the Triarchs are on the move, it seems...
3) Lia has secured an escape route from Dementlieu in case we make it out of the Palace of Justice alive but in bad shape. So win or lose, as long as we manage to make it out of the building, we can be out of Dementlieu within 24 hours, by a route we are extremely unlikely to be followed through.
More info shall unfold in RP-prime! I still need to do some pretty insane things, first.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I'm game for dropping into see Athene.
Side Rp or in thread Neo?
I'm around most of this week with exception of tomorrow night.
Side Rp or in thread Neo?
I'm around most of this week with exception of tomorrow night.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Side-RP would be best. Tomorrow early in the day? I'm around pretty much all day, grading exams. So when you're available, drop me an email and I'll spontaneously appear on AIM.
So far, Lia (Part 1 of 2) and Rex have been taken care of, Kerrian, Nicolas, and Lia (Part 2 of 2) still to go? Any other interested parties?
So far, Lia (Part 1 of 2) and Rex have been taken care of, Kerrian, Nicolas, and Lia (Part 2 of 2) still to go? Any other interested parties?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
when you say early in the day you mean.... for me or you?
Give me a time you're free.
Give me a time you're free.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Any time between 10 AM EST and about midnight EST? I can push a couple of hours earlier if it's easier?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
well I'll be at work till about 5 or 6 EST so I'll catch you after that?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Sounds like a plan!
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Rex has sought out and discovered a bit of useful information on where Remy is, a possible secret way into and out of the Palace of Justice, some of what the Fraternity has been doing in recent days, and some other things. I will have to review the log again to make sure I got everything, but Rex called on an information network and may discover some new information before the showdown.
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I don't think Mercator will summon any allies, tho he will probably spend some time stargazing. I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that something might just turn up, delivered by a stranger...
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Nicolas has a date for Saturday night...
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
You'd better bring your chastity belt. 
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
If each player could please post in the OOC their current defenses, hitpoints/max hitpoints, and any other relevant defensive information (damage resistance, etc), it would speed things up a good deal.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Rex's are:
69 HP
18 Fort, 24 Reflex, 20 Will
69 HP
18 Fort, 24 Reflex, 20 Will
