The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

I have exams to grade, so drop me an email once you're ready and I shall take a break.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Nerit »

Do I need a side-RP to get Alice and Richard?

Not sure Margery would agree to help <_<.
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Preliminary report on Lia's attempts at recruitment!

1) Lia may have gotten us an access route to the Palace of Justice that is less likely to be patrolled than the others. It requires a Dungeoneering check DC20 to find, though, so that part I shall leave up to others with more ranks.

2) We may already be receiving some supernatural assistance on this final battle thing. The remnants of the Triarchs are on the move, it seems...

3) Lia has secured an escape route from Dementlieu in case we make it out of the Palace of Justice alive but in bad shape. So win or lose, as long as we manage to make it out of the building, we can be out of Dementlieu within 24 hours, by a route we are extremely unlikely to be followed through.

More info shall unfold in RP-prime! I still need to do some pretty insane things, first.
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

I'm game for dropping into see Athene.

Side Rp or in thread Neo?

I'm around most of this week with exception of tomorrow night.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Side-RP would be best. Tomorrow early in the day? I'm around pretty much all day, grading exams. So when you're available, drop me an email and I'll spontaneously appear on AIM.

So far, Lia (Part 1 of 2) and Rex have been taken care of, Kerrian, Nicolas, and Lia (Part 2 of 2) still to go? Any other interested parties?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

when you say early in the day you mean.... for me or you?

Give me a time you're free.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Any time between 10 AM EST and about midnight EST? I can push a couple of hours earlier if it's easier?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

well I'll be at work till about 5 or 6 EST so I'll catch you after that?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

Sounds like a plan!
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Rex has sought out and discovered a bit of useful information on where Remy is, a possible secret way into and out of the Palace of Justice, some of what the Fraternity has been doing in recent days, and some other things. I will have to review the log again to make sure I got everything, but Rex called on an information network and may discover some new information before the showdown.
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

I don't think Mercator will summon any allies, tho he will probably spend some time stargazing. I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility that something might just turn up, delivered by a stranger...
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by lostboy »

Nicolas has a date for Saturday night...
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

You'd better bring your chastity belt. ;)
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by NeoTiamat »

If each player could please post in the OOC their current defenses, hitpoints/max hitpoints, and any other relevant defensive information (damage resistance, etc), it would speed things up a good deal.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Re: The Shattered City: OOC

Post by Kaitou Kage »

Rex's are:

69 HP
18 Fort, 24 Reflex, 20 Will
Post Reply