Ravenloft 3e pdfs?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Band2
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Ravenloft 3e pdfs?

Post by Band2 »

Maybe there is hope yet for pdfs of the Ravenloft 3E releases. dndclassics.com now is offering a pdf of Gamma World that White Wolf released during 3E. (I did not know that White Wolf did that until I saw the release on dndclassics.com) I am not sure if there were any differences between their license for Ravenloft and their license for Gamma World. Hopefully that means we could see the Ravenloft 3E releases. Not sure if it is going to be soon. They do not seem to have released any Ravenloft products since last October, and they still have a few 2E Ravenloft products they have not released yet.
Only two things scare me and one is former back-up dancers for Christina Aguilera.
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Re: Ravenloft 3e pdfs?

Post by Jester of the FoS »

There's hope. They also put up the Dragonlance products that were also licensed from WotC. So... maybe.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Good to know. I would like to round my Ravenloft book collection and PDFs are the way to go!
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I think I got most of the White Wolf material in book format. Not CoD or HoL, though.
Chaderick
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Chaderick »

Totally agreed! There are a few things that I'm really missing that I couldn't afford before the pdf's vanished the first time. I'm thinking of those two Van Richten's Guides...MAN! Of all the things to run out of money before buying... :cry:
Lost Heretic
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Lost Heretic »

Oh, thank YHWH. I was just looking at the 3E book prices on ebay... definitely forced a Horror Check.
Darker Days Radio - The World of Darkness Podcast
Dion of the Fraternity
Lurker Maximus
Lurker Maximus

Post by Dion of the Fraternity »

One of the main reasons why I never bought the 3E Ravenloft books is that my wallet isn't all about that bass (no treble).
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Chaderick wrote:Totally agreed! There are a few things that I'm really missing that I couldn't afford before the pdf's vanished the first time. I'm thinking of those two Van Richten's Guides...MAN! Of all the things to run out of money before buying... :cry:
Oooh, yes. Those two Guides provide some wonderful material. :o
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Used to be you could get almost all RL3e books in print for ~$10 each. I say go for a dead tree version. Check out the marketplace thread for hints and tips.

(At the German eBay the 3ebooks do crop up from time to time and most are still $ 10-20 only.)