Fanmade adventures in Timor?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Matney X
Conspirator
Conspirator

Fanmade adventures in Timor?

Post by Matney X »

So, I'm running Hour of the Knife and realized that the part where...
VIEW CONTENT:
...you wake up in the sewers after your whole party dies...
... technically happens in Timor.

It got me thinking about what to do down there. I've read MOST of the official stuff on Timor, and I know that there's no official adventure located there (which, I feel, is a damn shame), but have any of you come across a fanmade adventure?
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: Fanmade adventures in Timor?

Post by alhoon »

Shadow of the knife is technically a fan based adventure. And one of the best in Ravenloft.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Shadow of the Knife (from the kargatane web site) is a fan made adventure, but it was made by those people who brought us Ravenloft 3rd edition, so it is extremely well made, if not "official".

You can read the great Zherisian Gazetteer, in our library. The team that worked on this netbook detailled what could be found down there, plenty of ideas!

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

One of the NPCs from the Doppelganger netbook, Penelope, has an unknowing connection to Timor. It's not an adventure, but at least it's a potential adventure hook.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow