The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
For hostile targets, it's Will+10, and for battles, I'll usually go with that unless one presents me with a really good argument otherwise.
You also need them to be bloodied (the idea being that this proves that you're not just full of hot air), though if you kill Poincare, I'll count that as well, though probably not for full surrender.
You also need them to be bloodied (the idea being that this proves that you're not just full of hot air), though if you kill Poincare, I'll count that as well, though probably not for full surrender.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Heh, and what if a NPC rolls a natural 1?Cronax wrote:I would like to offer for consideration a house rule for the future that each time a player rolls a natural 1 in a serious situation (combat or when the GM specifically calls for a roll) they be granted a single reroll token
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
I'd be willing to agree to this... if I get to institute some kind of critical miss table. 
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Well apparently, one of them is a lifelong smokerNathan of the FoS wrote:'Twas I, not le Whistler. Somehow I had gotten the impression they were all women, which struck me as curious. Not necessarily significant, but curious.NeoTiamat wrote:Most but not all. The only one given a precise gender is #5, who is a lady. If it's relevant I can go and describe the lot of them, why?The Whistler wrote:(All the enemy group are women, yes? Save the water weird, presumably?)
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Whoever bloodied Poincaire and the weird gains 3 temp hp if that ally is within 10 squares of Nicholas.
Is the plan to still focus on the weird, poincaire if we can and breath a big sight of releief that the rest are retreating?
Is the plan to still focus on the weird, poincaire if we can and breath a big sight of releief that the rest are retreating?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
The doctor and most of the cultists have done their cheezy insubstantial move again so I think the only thing we can effectively do for this round is to finish of the elemental and hope Neo gets a string of bad luck rolling.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
Just to note I decided to heal Tomas (aka the tank that was taking a battering) rather than Cyrus as he will share half any damage with the weird anyway, no offense Kage!
I'm out of majestic words but I still have one interupt that can reduce damage and I can try to drop a few random heal checks to trigger others surges.
I'm out of majestic words but I still have one interupt that can reduce damage and I can try to drop a few random heal checks to trigger others surges.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
