Ironic you'd be the one to ask the question, considering who did the final deed...lostboy wrote:Where's Cavendish when you need him? He'd have the guy performing a drum solo with his own kneebones by now...
The Shattered City: OOC
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Tempting, but if I bring him back I'd have to figure out how he survived the ritual backlash, and figure out an even more imposing send off. Even for my fertile imagination, that'd be a tall order.
As far as crematoriums go...
To be honest, this was not something I'd particularly developed earlier, so we'll say that you guys can find a crematorium if you really need one, if only by asking around. If you feel the need to roll, a DC 15 Streetwise will get it to you.
However, I should note that if you decide to carry the body around through the streets again, someone will notice and someone will call the Gendarme, so you'll need to think about that. At minimum, very hefty Stealth or Bluff Checks are required.
[EDIT: That's hefty Stealth or Bluff if you just do the "two guys carrying him" thing. Other ideas would require different, and probably lower DC checks]
As far as crematoriums go...
To be honest, this was not something I'd particularly developed earlier, so we'll say that you guys can find a crematorium if you really need one, if only by asking around. If you feel the need to roll, a DC 15 Streetwise will get it to you.
However, I should note that if you decide to carry the body around through the streets again, someone will notice and someone will call the Gendarme, so you'll need to think about that. At minimum, very hefty Stealth or Bluff Checks are required.
[EDIT: That's hefty Stealth or Bluff if you just do the "two guys carrying him" thing. Other ideas would require different, and probably lower DC checks]
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
At the risk of a powers check Im inclined to splash him with rum, and leave him where he is. True it isnt very respectful, but sonner or later someone will find him, probabley call the gendarmes, then he gets a burial anyway.
Playing weekend at Bernies all night isnt the safest idea when the cops are out looking for us already...
Playing weekend at Bernies all night isnt the safest idea when the cops are out looking for us already...
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
You're the only one who appreciates me, Lostboy.lostboy wrote:Oh I know, I just miss the psychopathic muscial numbers...Isabella wrote:Ironic you'd be the one to ask the question, considering who did the final deed...
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
You guys told us in Book 10 that Cavvy had long outstayed his welcome and should've been killed at the end of it, now you're giving us suggestions for how he comes back?DocBeard wrote:And there's always the, "Make a deal with Orcus." option, NT.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
Yep, although when he does, it'll be in a non villain or even helpful role against some even greater threat.If I know my structure as well as I act like I do, Cavendish can't return properly until the third game/story.
Also, we appear to be up against a Flash Villain.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
I never read that one. I suck. (And I'm really behind in Discworld, by about 20 books.)
He reminds me of someone from Isa's webcomic, actually. Probably because...he is
?
*flees*
He reminds me of someone from Isa's webcomic, actually. Probably because...he is
*flees*
Last edited by Nerit on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
