FoS Samhain news

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

If your "snippet" is related to one of the major domains, PM the person in charge of that domain, and ask them if your submission would be useful. If it's something about the SoS region in general, or a minor domain like Ramsey's Island of Eternal Night, then PM Joel.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Jakob
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jakob »

I rewritted Markovia a few years ago for my first RL campaign, describing what happened after the events of Neither Man nor Beast. I fear there would be something not quite ravenloft-ish (Markovia divided between Markov, a kaorti and a runic guardian...), but... Would you be interested?
I coloni rovinavano la foresta costruendo il capolavoro dell'uomo civilizzato: il deserto.
- Luis Sepúlveda
Paladyn
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Paladyn »

Would you be interested in article about most unusal and interestimg (not to mention sinister) ships, that sail Ravenloft seas? If so, whom should I bother?
I love shorcuts!:
"IMHO a SH HH should be a better RL DL"
- Kargatane mailing list member
------
My campaign's journal: [url]http://forgotten-epic.blogspot.com[/url]
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

We will start the SoS Report soon, keep your cool ideas until then. We'll do as we did for the NS report, a domain by domain discussion, and call for submissions.

Regards,

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)