Looking for MOTRD players

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Looking for MOTRD players

Post by Jasper »

Im looking to start a MOTRD adventure on a new roleplaying board here at the Cafe but first I need to know how many people would be interestd in playing.

If you are interested the adventure will be free form, roughly 6th level characters, any class and non-human and vistani characters are allowed if the backstory is good enough. The main adventure will be set in the city of Maidstone in the (County?) of Kent in England.

Anyone wishing to play plese reply to this post. Only reply however if you can post at least once a day on weekdays.

If enough people are interestested the Fraternity will give us our own board to use under the roleplaying boards.
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
Anais Nin
Desertrising
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Desertrising »

I would be interested for sure. I would really love a chance to play the MRD seeing how my group won't let me do anything but DM.
Vote Cthulhu! At least then we know we are going to get screwed.
Coan
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Coan »

I'd be very interested as the current Masque campaign in the Cafe seems to have stalled. I've been wanting to be a player again for a while.

Also, could you provide a little info on Maidstone if this project starts up? I don't know much about it.
[size=75]-Wake up... wake up and smell the ashes-[/size]
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jasper »

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
Anais Nin
Blake_Alexander
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Blake_Alexander »

As a veteran of one of your previous online campaigns, I've been looking forward to the chance to play in one of your MotRD games for a while now. Please consider me an interested party.
Yattara
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Yattara »

Depending on when I get my hands on the book, I'd be willing to play too. But it'll be two weeks at the very least.
Have to fight, cause I know
in the end it's worthwhile,
that the pain that I feel slowly fades away.
It will be alright

Pale, Within Temptation
Jasper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jasper »

Thats ok. We wont start playing untill about June 15th or so at the earlyest to give me time to make up all the NPCs and villians.
Anais Nin
Yattara
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Yattara »

:D

That'll be around the time I will get the book.
Have to fight, cause I know
in the end it's worthwhile,
that the pain that I feel slowly fades away.
It will be alright

Pale, Within Temptation