POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:How far away is the clock from Elissa's palace? If it isn't far away we can wait till 22:15 and then head there.
Several miles.

Check the city map for estimates.

You may wish to note the distance from the Holbin estate from the Dancing Maidens.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

What time is it now in game?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:What time is it now in game?
It's evening, time unspecified.

Probably about seven PM.

Note that the rendezvous is tomorrow night, not tonight.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

Are we all ready to move on to the next scene?
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by VAN »

What will Titus do?
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

I will wait until Monday at the soonest before advancing the scene.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, so it was dragging out. No responses in a while.

You guys can meta-game or flashback summarize any additional planning you like.

Feel free to ask questions, declare planned actions, and so on right here in OOC.
When I start seeing more ''I'm ready'' posts, I will boot up chapter four.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

I'll pm you a list of what she wants to purchase.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

steveflam wrote:I'll pm you a list of what she wants to purchase.
Cool.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

Titus would take the time to get himself registered with the civic temple, so he can be ready to officiate the wedding, if it proves necessary.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
User avatar
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace
Posts: 9082
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
Location: Chania or Athens // Greece

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

ewancummins wrote:You guys can meta-game or flashback summarize any additional planning you like.

Feel free to ask questions, declare planned actions, and so on right here in OOC.
When I start seeing more ''I'm ready'' posts, I will boot up chapter four.
We had a full week to do that and nothing came up... just saying.
If I may ask... where's chapter 4? No need to rush you, just asking.

You have me kinda worried now. I thought our plan was OK. Not a masterpiece but OK.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:
ewancummins wrote:You guys can meta-game or flashback summarize any additional planning you like.

Feel free to ask questions, declare planned actions, and so on right here in OOC.
When I start seeing more ''I'm ready'' posts, I will boot up chapter four.
We had a full week to do that and nothing came up... just saying.
If I may ask... where's chapter 4? No need to rush you, just asking.

You have me kinda worried now. I thought our plan was OK. Not a masterpiece but OK.
Oh,I'm not commenting on the plan.
I just wanted to make sure that you guys did not feel overly rushed, and that everybody was aware of whatever plan you created as a group.
But,as you say, a week of real time has gone by.
I try to pace things in a way that works for the group as a whole.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

ewan I just want to make sure that tonight Gertie can purchase her supplies?

And just heads up to you guys Gertie is fishing all day tomorrow unless it rains. Tom is aware of her love of fishing.

She has her own fishing pole and kit.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Intelligence gathering d20
If she does not have the skill, check with Van.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by steveflam »

[dice]0[/dice]
Gather Information check for Gertie
Post Reply