NP. That may give ALhoon a chance to post first, which makes as much sense as anything.VAN wrote:Ok from home then cannot do it now.
POVERO Campaign OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I WILL POST UPDATES FOR ALFONSE AND TITUS as soon as I know from the two players how they'd like me to proceed,
No rush.
No rush.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
init
FILD
[dice]0[/dice]
BARTH THE BULLY
[dice]1[/dice]
I am giving a situation minus one (lower being better) to the gnome's init roll. He won't get a surprise round, but his fake out might confuse Barth for a few seconds.
FILD
[dice]0[/dice]
BARTH THE BULLY
[dice]1[/dice]
I am giving a situation minus one (lower being better) to the gnome's init roll. He won't get a surprise round, but his fake out might confuse Barth for a few seconds.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Ah... a fight.
He tried to rob Fild of his shirt, didn't he? I'm not beating someone cause Fild's angry I hope.
Well, too late anyway. Fild is too angry to short it out.
He bluffs and plays dumb to confuse that guy as explained in the IC post, trying to get him by surprise. Then he attacks.
Want me to roll bluff Ewan? Or attack roll?
In any case, it'll be a d20, so...
[dice]0[/dice]
EDIT: Meh... I didn't see your post.
Well, he goes first.
He tried to rob Fild of his shirt, didn't he? I'm not beating someone cause Fild's angry I hope.
Well, too late anyway. Fild is too angry to short it out.
He bluffs and plays dumb to confuse that guy as explained in the IC post, trying to get him by surprise. Then he attacks.
Want me to roll bluff Ewan? Or attack roll?
In any case, it'll be a d20, so...
[dice]0[/dice]
EDIT: Meh... I didn't see your post.
Well, he goes first.
Last edited by alhoon on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Good, but Barth has seen such tricks before.
he will attempt to slam the little guy down, using the gnome's own momentum against him.
OVERBEARING ATTACK
no damage but success will place the gnome flat on the ground, in a bad position.
[dice]0[/dice]
he will attempt to slam the little guy down, using the gnome's own momentum against him.
OVERBEARING ATTACK
no damage but success will place the gnome flat on the ground, in a bad position.
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
MWAHAHAHA!
Should I roll again, or we keep that 17?
Should I roll again, or we keep that 17?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Okay, Fil'ds noggin connects even as Barth grabs him for a slam.alhoon wrote:Ah... a fight.![]()
He tried to rob Fild of his shirt, didn't he? I'm not beating someone cause Fild's angry I hope.
Well, too late anyway. Fild is too angry to short it out.
He bluffs and plays dumb to confuse that guy as explained in the IC post, trying to get him by surprise. Then he attacks.
Want me to roll bluff Ewan? Or attack roll?
In any case, it'll be a d20, so...
[dice]222745:0[/dice]
EDIT: Meh... I didn't see your post.
Well, he goes first.
Barth scuks wind, falls back.
Fight continues.
We can roll it out here and then post in game.
Gem will be freaking out, barking and growling. Van's PC may or may not wish to keep his dog under control.
ROUND TWO
INIT GNOME
[dice]0[/dice]
INIT BARTH
[dice]1[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Barth tries to SIT on the gnome.
[dice]0[/dice]
[dice]0[/dice]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Tricky little gnome is too quick.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Your action, ALhoon.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Mock him of course and do what every respectable gnome pit fighter would do: Strike UNDER the belt. And don't pretend you don't understand what I mean...
[dice]0[/dice]
EDIT: Meh... probably a miss. Thac0 20 without weapons.
[dice]0[/dice]
EDIT: Meh... probably a miss. Thac0 20 without weapons.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
alhoon wrote:Mock him of course and do what every respectable gnome pit fighter would do: Strike UNDER the belt. And don't pretend you don't understand what I mean...
[dice]222753:0[/dice]
THACOP 20 -9
= 11
Does he have an STR bonus?
If not, the gross extra belly flap of Barth protects the man's junk from gnome fists.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Belly flab armor to the rescue.alhoon wrote:Mock him of course and do what every respectable gnome pit fighter would do: Strike UNDER the belt. And don't pretend you don't understand what I mean...
[dice]222753:0[/dice]
EDIT: Meh... probably a miss. Thac0 20 without weapons.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
I'll come down and chat with Damien for the time being.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
- alhoon
- Invisible Menace

- Posts: 9082
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Chania or Athens // Greece
Re: POVERO Campaign OOC
Nope. Nada. Clear thac0 20.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
