POVERO Campaign OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: POVERO Campaign OOC

Post by alhoon »

Not having read the whole thing, except that there was a ruckus, the siblings went there had a fight, met someone named Aldon and return...
I would say I would prefer finding the location of the watch while they were missing and now he obviously would not pass a chance to drink and meet someone.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

Sorry of the late replies. Got caught up IRL.

I'm okay with a separate scene, I'll try to post something later today.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

The others know where to find us if they want to join. Tom has waved them so they can actually follow us from distance or if they hurry or shout to us to wait so we can go to the inn together.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Varrus the Ethical wrote:Sorry of the late replies. Got caught up IRL.

I'm okay with a separate scene, I'll try to post something later today.
Coolios. You set it up and I will roll with it.

Civic Temple?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:Not having read the whole thing, except that there was a ruckus, the siblings went there had a fight, met someone named Aldon and return...
I would say I would prefer finding the location of the watch while they were missing and now he obviously would not pass a chance to drink and meet someone.
Right. As your PC was not present, you don't have to read it all. You can, of course. And no doubt Van and Steve's
PCs will share the story with their friends.

I will slow down a bit to let Zilfer and Adam catch up.

Happy Easter, everybody!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Yeah happy easter will be catching up here momentarily and hopefully a post before I get too busy today. :0

Edit: Damien definitely might want to know where the Watch Building is if just to know where someone might be taken, if it ever comes to that. Otherwise he'd probably meet back up with the others after what looks like a brief battle? I'm kind of assuming we made a friend and potential enemies. Does the guy know who was attacking him? Possibly why he was being attacked by no less than 6 guys? Surprised he didn't call for any help of the guards or anything.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Zilfer wrote:Yeah happy easter will be catching up here momentarily and hopefully a post before I get too busy today. :0

Edit: Damien definitely might want to know where the Watch Building is if just to know where someone might be taken, if it ever comes to that. Otherwise he'd probably meet back up with the others after what looks like a brief battle? I'm kind of assuming we made a friend and potential enemies. Does the guy know who was attacking him? Possibly why he was being attacked by no less than 6 guys? Surprised he didn't call for any help of the guards or anything.
You can always ask him.

alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it now (Orthodox one is at May this year)!

Alderon doesn't seem insulted by the laid-back way Fild talks to him. Fild kinda expected him to be less open and more "you should talk to me with more respect!" kind.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:Happy Easter to those that celebrate it now (Orthodox one is at May this year)!

Alderon doesn't seem insulted by the laid-back way Fild talks to him. Fild kinda expected him to be less open and more "you should talk to me with more respect!" kind.
Tom and Gertie just helped him out of a very serious situation, so he may be favorably disposed toward their companions.
Or perhaps he just isn't the sort who stands on ceremony, despite being a merchant-gentleman. He was out on the town without a gaggle of hirelings.

VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

We still wait the job and the drink! We didn't save him for his good looks :P
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

VAN wrote:We still wait the job and the drink! We didn't save him for his good looks :P

Gertie did :P
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

VAN wrote:We still wait the job and the drink! We didn't save him for his good looks :P
Noted.

I'm giving Adam and Zilfer a chance to add some about themselves.

Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

[dice]0[/dice]

Religion check
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Varrus the Ethical wrote:[dice]221532:0[/dice]

Religion check
Ten shrines suggest the Nine Great Gods plus one. The tenth shrine is likely for the city's tutelary deity, some comparatively minor deity who enjoys elevated status and power here in POVERO.

The three covered shrines may be those of powerful gods whose worship is discouraged yet who must still be granted respect.

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

I'm not posting to give a chance to those who haven't posted a lot to catch up to us.