The Shattered City: OOC
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Cheers.
Right anyone got anything that can remove blindness en mass or a large consignment of white sticks?
On another note I think whatever we can chuck or put in that entryway to stop Old Balfour reaching the front gates would be good. I don't suspect one dominated summoned horror will do the job though... any ideas?
Right anyone got anything that can remove blindness en mass or a large consignment of white sticks?
On another note I think whatever we can chuck or put in that entryway to stop Old Balfour reaching the front gates would be good. I don't suspect one dominated summoned horror will do the job though... any ideas?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Well, Guy is out in front.
Seems like there's two options, really. Either throw everything you have at de Casteele and try and take him down, or take a side route and run for the box while he's otherwise occupied.
Seems like there's two options, really. Either throw everything you have at de Casteele and try and take him down, or take a side route and run for the box while he's otherwise occupied.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I may have just realized something...if my attack pushed Lucky 7 into the next room before his turn started, then how did he target us with that spell? Was it a readied action or something?
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Honestly? OOC, Because I knocked down the wall beyond him so as to ease the mobility issues a little bit, after I saw how all of the PCs stayed in one place?
IC, he sneezed really, really hard, and the Palais de Justice was built by the lowest bidder.
IC, he sneezed really, really hard, and the Palais de Justice was built by the lowest bidder.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
May be a bit past the post deadline tonight thanks to IRL game night.
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Given that we've a total of two people posted so far, I'm probably going to wait till tomorrow on the update.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Neo, I'll post today but I've got a rules question I need to ask you beforehand.
"Sometimes, Mr.Liquor cabinet is my only friend"
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Send me an email?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Can Lia see De Casteele from where she is?
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Not from her location. She'd need to head down to about where Nicolas, Nerit, Mercator are.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Hmm. Pity; give the circumstances, that probably counts as suicide.
And no, I am NOT going to try it!
And no, I am NOT going to try it!
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Sorry not going to get a chance to post till tomorrow morning.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Hmm, I am again not sure what to do
. Should I commit suicide by moving forward again for a better view? If I attack I'll draw attention, I'm sure, but I can't really tell what's a wall and what's simply stairs.
May I request a repeat of the string of numbers (X coordinates 1-38) for the bottom? I'm having a hard time reading and seeing each square.
May I request a repeat of the string of numbers (X coordinates 1-38) for the bottom? I'm having a hard time reading and seeing each square.
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Nerit don't take this the wrong way.... but I think I love you.
Until Neo p!sses on my parade...
Actually can I rescind my move action and move to AF 28 alongside Nerit? (Just spotted Nicolas' power is ranged 10 as well) - Have edited post accordingly
Hell its blaze of glory time (cue Bon Jovi...)
Until Neo p!sses on my parade...
Actually can I rescind my move action and move to AF 28 alongside Nerit? (Just spotted Nicolas' power is ranged 10 as well) - Have edited post accordingly
Hell its blaze of glory time (cue Bon Jovi...)
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Haha, why, because I offered to help? You gave me a target to focus on for a second! Still, you want to be left behind? We should probably flee from the injured guys and stay with the group.
