The Shattered City: OOC
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Nathan is right! It is levelling time. In fact, since Book Four was somewhat epically long, you guys advance two levels.
First, you are all level 10 now.
Second, you each recieve one item of 12th level or lower, one item of 13th level or lower, 200 gp in currency, and 4000 gp worth of residuum.
First, you are all level 10 now.
Second, you each recieve one item of 12th level or lower, one item of 13th level or lower, 200 gp in currency, and 4000 gp worth of residuum.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Yes, awesome!
Lostboy, I'm waiting for Nicolas' reaction, but if you're busy I'll go ahead?
Lostboy, I'm waiting for Nicolas' reaction, but if you're busy I'll go ahead?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
oops sorry, manic couple of days... posting now.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Or.. This one...Nathan of the FoS wrote:Hey! Everybody! Let's all level up! http://crackberry.com/ringtone/1up-soun ... s-nintendo
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I'd forgotten we get to level... I'll have to do it later on, though; still plenty of stuff to do today.
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Rock, if/when you have a little while, would you mind shooting me a message on AIM? Thanks! 
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Just a heads up, on levelling Nicolas saw this hat, a very exceptional hat, one that should turn heads wherever he goes.
ahem.. actually due to our poor initiative dilemmas he has purchased a Helm of Battle, meaning anyone within 5 squares of him gains a +1 item bonus on initiative. I know as a rule we tend to keep PC powers to ourselves, however thought your should all be aware of this.
Come on hug a poet, you know you want to...
ahem.. actually due to our poor initiative dilemmas he has purchased a Helm of Battle, meaning anyone within 5 squares of him gains a +1 item bonus on initiative. I know as a rule we tend to keep PC powers to ourselves, however thought your should all be aware of this.
Come on hug a poet, you know you want to...
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I am forced to wonder how the hat does its work?
Is it so awesome that all the enemies just have to gaze at it dumbfounded, long enough for you to get an initiative boost...?
Or is it so horrible that the PCs just want to get away from it as fast as possible?
Is it so awesome that all the enemies just have to gaze at it dumbfounded, long enough for you to get an initiative boost...?
Or is it so horrible that the PCs just want to get away from it as fast as possible?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Quite possibly both...... 
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Fear the Hat.
Also! PCs should decide where, exactly, they wish to go next. Andre, Devereux, (Marchand-Renier?), as I'd like to move you forward next post.
Also! PCs should decide where, exactly, they wish to go next. Andre, Devereux, (Marchand-Renier?), as I'd like to move you forward next post.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I vote we go for whoever's closest, to start with, and move on from there.
As to levelling up:
Does levelling up mean we've been restored to full hp? ^^;
Spells: Yay! I have access to Mass Resistance now!
Rituals:Is there any problem with my purchasing the Brew Potion, Phantom Steed and Unseen Servant rituals?
Items: Any objections to my taking Sylvan Armor (13) and Cloak of Resistance (12)?
As to levelling up:
Does levelling up mean we've been restored to full hp? ^^;
Spells: Yay! I have access to Mass Resistance now!
Rituals:Is there any problem with my purchasing the Brew Potion, Phantom Steed and Unseen Servant rituals?
Items: Any objections to my taking Sylvan Armor (13) and Cloak of Resistance (12)?
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
I took brew potion as well (although whether you'd want to chance any concoctions Nicolas comes up with is a different matter...)
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Rituals: No objection to Brew Potion, Phantom Steed, or Unseen Servant
Items: No objection to Cloak of Resistance or Sylvan Armor
Items: No objection to Cloak of Resistance or Sylvan Armor
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Wheehee.
So, who else is in favour of going to whichever of the other targets is closest? I can conjure phantom horses to carry us there, now. Well, eight of us, unless I perform the ritual twice.
So, who else is in favour of going to whichever of the other targets is closest? I can conjure phantom horses to carry us there, now. Well, eight of us, unless I perform the ritual twice.
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
Re: The Shattered City: OOC
Rock, remember that on Cloak of resistance, you have to pick what kind of resistance you have when you buy the cloak. It is unchangeable.
