The Leon Cemetery (where we think the key goes) is back in Port-Au-Lucine, a half day's journey. I think we should finish up anything else we want to do in Troischamps before heading back there.
This of course assumes that Benoit is willing to hand over the keys.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
I think Lia has the plan of attack pretty well, though. This whole setup smells like a secret dungeon, which are the best kind of dungeons. Anyone got a good perception or dungeoneering check?
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
Mkay, so, I've been working on this for awhile. It is for all of us, FYI. Journal format with plot-relevant info recording, tarot readings (I take requests!), and some character profiles. Other parts of the journal will be in-character journal entries by Nerit, which may or may not be private .
Enjoy. AND SUBMIT TAROKKA QUESTIONS! I will do readings for the group as a unit and, if popular, individuals!
Fire of instinct, you say. Maybe that represents the attention of the Dark Powers? Their "love" makes gods and monsters out of people, and the Darklordship could still be in flux.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."