The Shattered City: OOC
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
I almost wish I were playing Kuzan just so I could regale Celeste on the truth about coconuts in faces in Sri RajiCeleste wrote:“Ah…were it a cocoanut, one might be considered mildly ungracious—certain quarters of Sri Raji, you understand.
Last edited by Kaitou Kage on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
She'd be receptive! The thing to remember about Celeste is, about 90% of the "expertise" she quotes is stuff she skimmed in a book that one time, maybe two or three years ago, she can't quite remember. But it sure sounds neat!Kaitou Kage wrote:I almost wish I were playing Kuzan just so I could regale Celeste on the truth about coconuts in faces in Sri Raji
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tomas in current time and not still in "Close to midnight of April 21" time?
cf page 19
cf page 19
Tomas wrote: THE NEXT DAY,
For his part, Tomas quietly apologized to the group when he got back, but otherwise kept to himself for the rest of the evening. He takes a drink of the 'tea' like it were a shot of something unmentionable, but otherwise abstains from breakfast.
Quote:
"Don't know. I think Monsieur Boucher said he went into town," Christophe replied.
Tomas nods at this, fits his hat on, wraps a scarf around his neck, and heads out the front door.
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Alright, looks like we'll be moving on pretty soon. Please no one engage Loiseau in conversation, or else the Troischamps group will never leave.
Any objections to being moved en masse to the graveyard?
Any objections to being moved en masse to the graveyard?
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
