The Shattered City: OOC
Just a heads up that I'll be away Thursday to Sunday as heading to Cornwall for some surf and drinking related fun. I'll be able to post sporadically although my phone does have a nasty habit of double posting here for some reason.
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
- Nerit
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
- Location: The Eternal Autumn
- Contact:
So, for all those curious (no one): the past few representations have been showing Nerit in green after I kept describing her in white. Well, I found a passage dictating she wear green! So, you were right and I was wrong
. Luckily green is my favorite color!
. *Scuttles off.*
Anyway, all it means is an arbitrary adjective changeWhen attending services, lay worshipers are expected to dress entirely in white, while clergy don ceremonial robes of green with white trim; the wider the visible trim, the higher the anchorite’s position within the church. Anchorites are not required to don priestly vestments unless performing ceremonies, though many often do.
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- Rock of the Fraternity
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 6808
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
- yalenusveler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1266
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
For general information:
I only consider actions Readied until your next post. If you wish to maintain a Readied action beyond the next post, then you need to restate in red-text and such that you are Readying an Action (again).
The rationale for this is that maintaining the kind of keyed up fever-pitch necessary to hit things immediately is not something you can do for very long. Also, I don't want to look through six pages of thread in order to find an action you readied last week.
I only consider actions Readied until your next post. If you wish to maintain a Readied action beyond the next post, then you need to restate in red-text and such that you are Readying an Action (again).
The rationale for this is that maintaining the kind of keyed up fever-pitch necessary to hit things immediately is not something you can do for very long. Also, I don't want to look through six pages of thread in order to find an action you readied last week.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Quick poll: For reasons of clarity, I like to give each group in the combats it's own color. I've got a question for you. Which of the following colors do you guys like, and which hurt your eyes / you can't see?
Dark Red
Red
Orange
Brown
Yellow
Green
Olive
Cyan
Blue
Dark Blue
Indigo
Violet
Dark Red
Red
Orange
Brown
Yellow
Green
Olive
Cyan
Blue
Dark Blue
Indigo
Violet
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Nathan of the FoS
- Fiendish Enforcer

- Posts: 5247
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
- Location: San Francisco CA
Dark red, blue, and indigo would be tiresome with the skin I'm using. Dark blue and brown aren't super-great either. Yellow shows up well, but I doubt I would enjoy reading a whole post in that color.
Cyan is nice; so is olive, which is a little surprising to me. I wouldn't have guessed it would contrast as nicely as it does.
Cyan is nice; so is olive, which is a little surprising to me. I wouldn't have guessed it would contrast as nicely as it does.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
- NeoTiamat
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 4119
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
I'll note that for me, red, orange, brown, green, olive, and violet are the most easily visible, and dark blue and blue the worst.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
- Kaitou Kage
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2115
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
- Location: Here and there
- Contact:
- The Whistler
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: Southshore
