The Shattered City: OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Kaitou Kage
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2115
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Here and there
Contact:

Post by Kaitou Kage »

To make sure this is seen, I am going to break the forums. Apologies for screen stretching!

Image
User avatar
Nerit
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 637
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am
Location: The Eternal Autumn
Contact:

Post by Nerit »

That turned out rather nicely! I like the closed-in Victorian feel (they were big on heavy patterns and deep colors).

Durr, that reminds me! I was busy doing my own image while you were doing yours on Livestream! http://earthsprite.com/art/MirrorWoman-Bust.jpg
Petroselinum, salvia, ros marinus, et thymus.
Nuray Solak
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Post by lostboy »

Nice work all round :D (the art I mean, the combat is goign less well... well from my perspective anyway)

So at -12 i get to do nothing except make a death saving throw this round right?
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
yalenusveler
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1266
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania...or Baator

Post by yalenusveler »

Used healing spirit on you, so no worries there. It brings you up to 0, then surge+3 back.
"Sometimes, Mr.Liquor cabinet is my only friend"
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Post by lostboy »

Thanks dude!

Err do I get a turn then? sorry being thick....
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 4119
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Post by NeoTiamat »

lostboy wrote:Thanks dude!

Err do I get a turn then? sorry being thick....
Yes you do.

Art looks niiiiiice (expect more gushing when I'm not busily getting ready to go to classes)
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I like all the artwork. Compliments to our devoted artists. ^^
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
Cronax
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 456
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: Southern California

Post by Cronax »

Err do I get a turn then? sorry being thick....
Yes, but keep in mind that you fell over, so you'll need to use your move action to stand back up.
"In normal times, evil would be fought by good. But in times like these, it must be fought by a different kind of evil."
User avatar
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1795
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am
Location: Biding my time...

Post by lostboy »

I think "fell over" is a bit harsh, more like pounded into unconsciousness on the floor by magical icicles thrown by people who just dontt appreciate Nicholas' talents..
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Folks, I think we may soon arrive at the "run like bunnies" part of the program...any suggestions for what we should try to achieve at a minimum before considering retreat? It might be nice to put whatever is in that rowboat at the bottom of the lake, for example.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 6808
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

Are we losing that badly? o_o

Um, the offer of my lobbing a Shock Sphere is still on the table. I have Expeditious Retreat and Dimension Door standing by for movement necessities, and as many Magic Missiles and Clouds of Daggers as the enemy can eat.
Welcome to my webcomic, Sarcantasy.
You can read it here:

Comicfury; Tapas; Webtoon

Come drop by and leave a comment; you'll make my day.
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

Well, we took on a bunch of cold using enemies on ice, the party split despite learning what a bad idea that was last fight, and we've spent the whole fight trying to keep Nerit and Celeste from dieing so the enemy's had tons of time to pellet us with artillery, and most of our daily power rolls have failed.

The thing is, as good as these guys are at immobilizing us, I dunno how we're going to get out. I think we let Neo's time limit trick us into going unprepared-not that there was much to prepare with since we don't have the cash for rituals or potions.
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

Well, at this point we are without action points or daily powers, we've (probably) made a good start on going through our encounter powers (Darius has used all of his, 'tho he has been unusually busy), several of us are bloodied and none of our opponents are, and we face making an attack across difficult terrain (in a strategic sense, not the game sense) in the face of artillery with a brute to cover for them.

I doubt they can kill us, if we don't stick around, but I am not all that sanguine about being able to kill them unless we make it a true "kill or die" proposition.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
User avatar
DocBeard
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by DocBeard »

I think Agale's got some tricks left up his sleeve. Kerrian and lostboy are doing a good job keeping us up.

I dunno, let's see here. How is everyone doing, powers and other tricks-wise?
"Is there anything keeping us from checking that place out tonight?" Besides sanity, naturally.
User avatar
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer
Posts: 5247
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:39 pm
Location: San Francisco CA

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

I've got Foesnare, which, as a 1st level encounter power, is somewhat lacking in awesomeness, and my at-wills.

BTW, if you are a) flanking and b) within 5 squares of Darius and c) hit something, let me know so I can use my Panther Spirit Armor daily ability--you'll gain HP equal to half your damage.
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
Post Reply