'Carnival' for auction at Ebay

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

'Carnival' for auction at Ebay

Post by Steve Miller »

I've put my last spare copy of "Carnival" up for sale on Ebay. (I thought I'd let you guys and gals know, in case one of you is looking for a copy and want to give it a good home.)

The item number is: 120172525308

For what it's worth, this is the Ravenloft product I'm proudest of having contributed to. I think it's the one that came out closest to perfect.
Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Once and Future Ravenloft Contributor
Help keep my cats fed and my car gassed up: [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3765]NUELOW Games at RPGNow.[/url]
NykylaiHellray
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NykylaiHellray »

=) definatley bidding for this
[quote="Kelliack"] It is the lost coin of the gods when they first flipped to see who would get which portfolio.[/quote]
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: 'Carnival' for auction at Ebay

Post by Dimitri Mazieres »

Steve Miller wrote:For what it's worth, this is the Ravenloft product I'm proudest of having contributed to. I think it's the one that came out closest to perfect.
And you deserve to be proud of it. Its only flaw is that, at 64 pages, one fears to finish reading it! :D
[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Steve Miller wrote:I've put my last spare copy of "Carnival" up for sale on Ebay. (I thought I'd let you guys and gals know, in case one of you is looking for a copy and want to give it a good home.)

The item number is: 120172525308

For what it's worth, this is the Ravenloft product I'm proudest of having contributed to. I think it's the one that came out closest to perfect.
Likewise. I have never read something that had such inspired design work and so eloquent a narrative. Wizards should take a long hard look at this product for inspiration for their 4E line.
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

HuManBing wrote:I have never read something that had such inspired design work and so eloquent a narrative. Wizards should take a long hard look at this product for inspiration for their 4E line.
Most of that is to John Mangrum's credit. (I'm still content to siphon of some of his glory, though!)
Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Once and Future Ravenloft Contributor
Help keep my cats fed and my car gassed up: [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3765]NUELOW Games at RPGNow.[/url]
cure
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by cure »

Yes, fantastic product. Brilliant work. And not one mention of waffles . . . :-)
The cure for what ails you
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Steve Miller wrote:
HuManBing wrote:I have never read something that had such inspired design work and so eloquent a narrative. Wizards should take a long hard look at this product for inspiration for their 4E line.
Most of that is to John Mangrum's credit. (I'm still content to siphon of some of his glory, though!)
That's good. On the odd occasion when he and I cross swords on this forum or the Wizards forum, I always mention Carnival as a way of showing my continued respect for his writing. Good to know that the credit is well placed.

Still an excellent item. Bidding should be fast and furious for this one!