NPC: Ariadne, Seeker of the Lost Child

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Pacal
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

NPC: Ariadne, Seeker of the Lost Child

Post by Pacal »

Over the next day I'm going to add a new NPC that I hope everyone can use. Aside from Player's Handbook and Dungeon Master's Guide I used Denizens of Dread, Van Richten's Guide to Shadow Fey, Gazetteer Volume V, and Complete Divine.
Pacal
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Pacal »

Ariadne
Female teg widderríbhinn, Druid 2/Seeker of the Lost Child 8: CR 15; Medium undead (incorporeal) ; HD 13d12; hp 88; Init +7; Spd fly 30 ft. (perfect); AC 18, touch 18, flat-footed 15; BAB +8; Grap +8; Atk +11 melee (1d6, incorporeal touch), or +13 ranged (1d6+2, +2 ghost touch shortbow); Full Atk +11/+6 melee (1d6, incorporeal touch), or +13/+8 ranged (1d6+2, +2 ghost touch shortbow); Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA howl of confusion, frightful moan, spells; SQ darkvision 120 ft., low-light vision, unnatural aura, luck, find the path (1/day, caster level 8th), swift footed, Tristessa’s perception, animal companion, nature sense, wild empathy, woodland stride, alternate form, sunlight vulnerability, immunity to steel and cold, damage reduction 10/gold, +4 turn resistance, spell resistance 13, incorporeal traits, undead traits; AL NE; SV Fort +10, Ref +12, Will +11; Str -, Dex 16, Con -, Int 13, Wis 17, Cha 14.
Skills: Concentration +10, Handle Animal +6. Hide +27, Knowledge (geography) +6, Listen +19, Move Silently +19, Search +15, Sense Motive +9, Spellcraft +5, Spot +27, Survival +15.
Feats: Combat Casting, Eschew Materials, Improved Intitiative, Skill Focus (survival), Track.
Languages: Arak*, Sylvan, Vaasi.
Druid Spells per Day: 6/5/5/5/3/2/1; save DC 13 + spell level. Domains: Magic, Travel.
Signature Possessions: +2 ghost touch shortbow.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

Tough cookie !

Any background for this lady?

Joël