Spiderman 3

Books, movies, television and everything else
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I don't like Jean very much either, but Scot yes. I find him cool with his flame beams.

I think that the problem of making another X-Men movie is Hally Berry. I have heard that she had asked very much money for playing at the 3rd one. I suppose she will ask more now and maybe the producer will not want to pay her so much.

If this is the reason I hope they resolve it, becasue I like Storm very much. :roll:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

See, I always felt the opposite.
I think Berry was a poor choice for Storm, and I thought she was a lame addition to the lineup. She didn't seem to have chemistry with anyone. So, it was kind of like they're biggest investment had no pay off.
Evil Reigns!!!!
Spiteful Crow
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Spiteful Crow »

VAN wrote:I don't like Jean very much either, but Scot yes. I find him cool with his flame beams.
I was reading the wiki the other day and it turns out his beams are actually pure force instead of heat. Totally lowered his coolness factor for me. :P
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Yeah, I agree, force beams are not so cool. I think they were heat because they were red and things catch fire.
ScS of the Fraternity wrote:See, I always felt the opposite.
I think Berry was a poor choice for Storm, and I thought she was a lame addition to the lineup. She didn't seem to have chemistry with anyone. So, it was kind of like they're biggest investment had no pay off.
I have to admit that despite I like her as Storm, you're right that she didn't have chemistry with the others. But she and Ian Mc Kellen were the most famous actors and many people might watched the movies for them. So at least a little she had paid off. :lol:
Last edited by VAN on Tue May 29, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Jonathan Winters
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jonathan Winters »

About the X-Men...

I used to read them all quite a few years ago. The first two movies were very good, but the third one was rather blah. Semi-ok if you were a fan I guess.

As soon as what's his name Rattner was announced as director for the third one, my hopes went down. (Or as my best friend kept saying in an ironic way out of the theater: ''It's been Rattnerized!'')

As an aside: I started reading Ultimate X-Men in trade paperback a while ago (up to number 5) and they are very, very good. (And I'm not the biggest Mark Millar fan.)

Patrick