Your Wish Granted...with a Twist

Books, movies, television and everything else
Scipio
Lord of the Repubic of Monte Mal
Lord of the Repubic of Monte Mal

Post by Scipio »

Granted, but you always roll a 1 to hit though.

I wish I had more time for gaming. (and I'm currently unemployed so don't try to use that in granting the wish.)
Dr. Cornelius Scipio, Rogue monster hunter, and owner of the Inn of the Drunken Wolf.

Rumors of my death are mildly exaggerated. I got better.
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

Granted! You witness a brutal murder, and are taken into the federal witness protection program. You're relocated to a motel in northern Montana, where no one, not your gaming group, not your girlfriend, not even your family, knows how to find you. You find yourself with plenty of time to game, but no contact with anyone except for the guards regularly posted to protect you, should the mafia manage to locate you. And your guards are devout believers in Jack Chick's anti-D&D nonsense, so the guards would just as soon shoot you as game with you.

I wish my car were completely immune to any sort of mechanical failure.
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dimitri Mazieres »

JinnTolser wrote:I wish my car were completely immune to any sort of mechanical failure.
Granted! Unfortunately, it still isn't immune to falling trees, which crush your car during a particularly vicious thunderstorm.

I wish the average wisdom of all humanity, myself included (and I don't mean PnP humanity! :P) was increased so that the errors of our ways became painfully obvious and we stopped acting in an inevitable self-destructive way.
[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
lostboy
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by lostboy »

Granted, unfortunatley to balance this out the collective intelligence of all humanity drops and we are reduced to gibbering simpletons who cant even spell "self-destructive", and spend most of our time happily playing with our toes....

I wish there werent so many distractions when you try to work at home, so I could actually get some work done. (Damn you FoS! :wink:)
"I had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space..."
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

Granted! Your house is robbed in the middle of the night, leaving you with no television, computer, books, movies, video games, board games, or gaming materials. For some inexplicable reason, the thieves also take the water bill, electricity bill, and gas bill off your table, which you don't realize until all three are simultaneously shut off next month. Now there is nothing in your house to distract you.

I wish it wasn't getting so difficult to think of new wishes.
Jason of the Fraternity
Master of Illusion
Master of Illusion

Post by Jason of the Fraternity »

JinnTolser wrote:I wish it wasn't getting so difficult to think of new wishes.
Granted! Socko, in his infinite wisdom, decided that the best way to grant this wish is by having the moderators lock this thread. Thus, there no longer is a need to come up with new ideas for wishes. Unfortunately, the community, who was having fun with this thread, can no longer participate. Everyone realizes that is the fault of one JinnTolser, and the pitchforks and torches are already being passed out among the members of the growing lynch mob..... :twisted:

[Socko]: I wish that there was some way to continue this thread.
[i]Pandemonium did not reign, it poured![/i]