The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

Tell him to hustle -- marital bliss in the Irving-Griselda household hinges on it :lol:
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

I talked with Jamytr and he said he was going to work on some scenes for everyone then post them. So no worries give it another day or two, I will be sure to pass your message along Griselda. Though I am not sure if it will impact him any... :shock:
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

IM Back. Bills suck :D
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Talh moves in such a way to not draw Attacks of Opportunity(AoO) from the wolves, but if at possible to flank with Jullian one of the wolves attacking him .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Griselda
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Griselda »

Glad you're back, JMaytr! And yes, bills suck :P

So, about that little flower that Tuke is showing Agna -- any chance it was one of many out in Luisa's greenhouse or a yard weed?
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

So Jullian only has a 12 Charisma !! Man that seems kind of low for a Paladin if that is what he is .
PathOfDreams
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by PathOfDreams »

i hope everyone gets a chance to see this... i will be playing Goran, the youngest child of Roderigo and Gianna... Goran does and always has held nature in the highest regard... as a result of this reverence he has chosen a life (for now) secluded in the forests and hills around his homeland... he seems to never find himself too far from the manor and has constructed a small hut just off Lake Ziyden, about a half days walk from the Pancrazio land... he is generally friendly with family and friends but that is about it as far as people go, reserved but wild in nature... he is reluctant to enter built up areas unless absolutely necessary... boar hunting is his forte and life blood... without the neverending struggle against them he would almost be the empty skin of a man... Slender and muscular under his leathers, he moves with the grace of a brachiating monkey... he uniquely adorns his mug with a mask made of carefully assembled bone fragments from a Barovian King Boar (the bone fragments look as though they are strung together with synew through tiny holes in the bone, it fits him snug and covers his face and the length of his jaw while allowing his night black gnarled locks to protrude somewhat wildly and unkept...
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Agna has indeed seen this flower. It is used in the creation of expensive perfumes but can also be used as a mild intoxicant. In larger doses it can be fatal.

It did indeed grow in the greenhouse. Luisa used it in her tea.

(think of a kind of opiate)
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

so Goran wears a weird boar mask? Creepy....Image
Last edited by JMaytr on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

PathOfDreams wrote:i hope everyone gets a chance to see this... i will be playing Goran, the youngest child of Roderigo and Gianna... Goran does and always has held nature in the highest regard... as a result of this reverence he has chosen a life (for now) secluded in the forests and hills around his homeland... he seems to never find himself too far from the manor and has constructed a small hut just off Lake Ziyden, about a half days walk from the Pancrazio land... he is generally friendly with family and friends but that is about it as far as people go, reserved but wild in nature... he is reluctant to enter built up areas unless absolutely necessary... boar hunting is his forte and life blood... without the neverending struggle against them he would almost be the empty skin of a man... Slender and muscular under his leathers, he moves with the grace of a brachiating monkey... he uniquely adorns his mug with a mask made of carefully assembled bone fragments from a Barovian King Boar (the bone fragments look as though they are strung together with synew through tiny holes in the bone, it fits him snug and covers his face and the length of his jaw while allowing his night black gnarled locks to protrude somewhat wildly and unkept...
Sweet!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Awesome!!!
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

I have a 12 Charisma? Wow I do suck as a Paladin! Sweet another member of the Family as PC, I think I have been poisoned... that may be bad I can't be certain.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

After finishing off the wolf on Jullians flank Tahl goes to the aide of Tristan .
Last edited by Lord Skybolt on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Hey if you don't then you forgot to add in your divine grace and possible bonus from con .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Quick draw+ point blank shot with one of my pistolas [feat helps] into the wolf's chest. He made a mistake, locking onto me like that- he cannot dodge and weave about when he's mauling my arm, no can he? I'm gonna jam the muzzle into his fur and pull the tigger. Eat hot lead, wolf!

Attack roll was 24.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)