Big Changes to the Forum - REVISED !

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Shadowsworn
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Shadowsworn »

Snake wrote:
Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote:
Joël of the Fraternity wrote:We agree with you. However, we still think it's less scary then Dion's bald pic, or Eddy's pic.

;)
I could have posted much scarier ones, lol.
Like more of your "forever gothic" ones? do you know how many people I freaked out with your picture? About half the senior class.
Heh, same here.
"Death is the great equalizer"

Proof that the Grim Reaper is a communist.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I chose this avatar because I like very much the drow, so since they are not very gothic and there wasn’t any picture of them, I picked up a shadow fey which is the most similar to them! :wink:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Corrupted_Loremaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Corrupted_Loremaster »

Quite like this avy, don't have a clue where it came from though. I suspect it's from some novel or such. Reminds me of a lot of the old, creepy farm houses I grew up around.
I think we're property...
That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land...but that now it's owned by Something:
That Something (now) owns this earth -- all others warned off. -Charles Fort
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

that one's from Freaks of the Heartland - a graphic novel.
Evil Reigns!!!!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Shadowsworn wrote:
Snake wrote:
Wiccy of the Fraternity wrote: I could have posted much scarier ones, lol.
Like more of your "forever gothic" ones? do you know how many people I freaked out with your picture? About half the senior class.
Heh, same here.
Heheheheheh
Gemathustra wrote:No, Wiccy, we don't want to see either picture of you in curlers, or in bows.
I dare you to try these links ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ ... GHHHHH.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ ... YFILTH.jpg

And a little drawing I did quite recently for my beloved:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ ... ticiaV.jpg
Swallow your soul!
Corrupted_Loremaster
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Corrupted_Loremaster »

Love the drawing. Don't understand what the big deal about the pictures is. He looks not all that much creepier than the hundred or so people I'm surrounded by whenever I head out for a night at the clubs. Hell, one of my favorite bartenders could pass for a slasher-movie killer if you had the right lighting behind him.
I think we're property...
That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land...but that now it's owned by Something:
That Something (now) owns this earth -- all others warned off. -Charles Fort
Shoon VII
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Shoon VII »

i know this avatar. its from a forgotten realms supplement on expanded lich abilites. consequently, all of the "new" abilities available in this supplement are old salient abilities from the VR Guide given 3E stats.

i noticed the same thing w/ Fiend Folio. how wonderful it is to know how much RL has influenced other RPGs.
Perilous to us all are the devices of an art deeper than we possess ourselves.
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Corrupted_Loremaster wrote:Love the drawing. Don't understand what the big deal about the pictures is. He looks not all that much creepier than the hundred or so people I'm surrounded by whenever I head out for a night at the clubs. Hell, one of my favorite bartenders could pass for a slasher-movie killer if you had the right lighting behind him.
Now think about it that in the second photo I was standing at 6' 7 :twisted: That helps with the creepy factor, lol.

If I had a photo my my favourite land lord from last Hallowe'en when he was dressed as Jason Voorhees, he is also creepy coz he had the height and build to pull it off, heheheh.

Thanks about the drawing though, it is one of my favourites ;)
Swallow your soul!
Snake
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Snake »

You really should try for a role in a crow movie if the opportunity ever presents itself.
Forgotten Son of Lord Vasili
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Snake wrote:You really should try for a role in a crow movie if the opportunity ever presents itself.
No one could top the first movie, so there is no point. Unless they want The Crow to be disabled :(
Swallow your soul!
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

More than a dozen new avatars have been posted to the list - check 'em out.
Here's the whole list:
Evil Reigns!!!!
Snake
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Snake »

Thanks for putting up the avatar I sent.
Forgotten Son of Lord Vasili
Admin
Infernal Admin
Infernal Admin

Post by Admin »

Your welcome.

Remember, we're still taking requests for avatars - provided their suitable to the Ravenloft theme.

Also, note that the rules have been updated to include some of the recent changes made to the board.
maraudar
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by maraudar »

Also, note that the rules have been updated to include some of the recent changes made to the board

Read the changes but you all forgot to change the last one :x .. How can we be truly free if we are forced to dress like our grandparents? I will be free, I will! No one can stop me!!!! I have discovered the hidden cameras in the lobby I am forced to toil in daily. HA, you thought you could contain me, little did you realize what you faced in me. hahahahahaha. Soon I. Hey! let go of me ! You cant stop my mad plans I will triumph! Ouch that hurts.. Whats that? Pepper Spray?! MY EYES, MY EYES WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYES!!!

The struggle withthe crazed man at the computer lasts until one of the attendents raps thier subject smartly across the head with his blackjack. Even after the straight jacket is put on him he mutters I WILL BE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Maraudar..... Truly bored at work this day
Blade, fire, pistol or stake it matters not.. Even the undead can become true dead.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

I was looking the avatars, but how many are they?! We have so many choices that become rather difficult to choose only one!

It's an excellent idea. Thanks :D
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!