Also:
Try that under the DarkFantasy theme.Lord Skybolt wrote:"Well I guess we will have to let the smoke clear and rats clear out then we can go down find those little things . I seen a secret door that they went through ."
My eyes just exploded.


Try that under the DarkFantasy theme.Lord Skybolt wrote:"Well I guess we will have to let the smoke clear and rats clear out then we can go down find those little things . I seen a secret door that they went through ."


tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2651951/
18 minus the dazed deaf thingy. I think it is still a hit. Thora is raging now!
Damage: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2651953/
7.


tarlyn wrote:ewan, can we safely presume that Dofur and Thora make it back to the Sancerre residence without incident?

There is no need to roll to-hit, as the guy is helpless- he was beaten up pretty badly and then bound hand and foot. He can wriggle. If you put your fingers in his mouth he could bite. That's about it.tarlyn wrote:I am presuming i don't need a roll or anything for Thora's actions, do I?


Yes, someone has come for you. The mounted messenger came with a spare horse, saddled and bridled.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Okay, I'm back now. Is Dorgio still in the Gundarakite district, or would Denys have sent somone to get him by now?


That's nice of him.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Sure, let's bring Jon along. Dorgio will give the servant a few coins for food, etc.