The Fall of House Pancrazio OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Close, I messed up a bit in my description as it appears. It was a tad late and I should have made sure to revise it before the post. Sorry for confusion everybody.
Irving the Meek wrote:
Saverio is in the right room. It was the servants quarters untill about 35 years ago when Saverio suddenly decided to switch rooms. He used to reside in the room Phebe currently resides in.

Luisa's bedroom is where you have Roderigo and Gianna. Luisa had the largest bedroom in the house. Roderigo and Gianna had the room you have marked for Phebe.

Phebe is in the room you have marked for Magenta.

Magenta is in the room you have marked for the servants.

The servants are in the room marked for Luisa.

I really liked what you've worked up, apologies for the confusion.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Irving the Meek »

How about this?

Saveiros' choice of a room is, to put it mildly, a bit odd. Odkins bodkins, the Irving and Griselda family agree- there's a clue lurking here...
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Yeah- maybe he just likes the wall paper in there.... :?:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

thats the correct plan. Awesome job on fixing the map.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I've posted Tristan's actions/words- including his immediate plan for the next couple of hours of game time. If anyone wants to interact with him, feel free to assume your PC runs into him in the house or in the yard. He'll always stop for a little polite conversation.

JMatyr-

If it keeps raining, he'll forego the walk for now. He'll still go into the kitchens to look for scraps.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

By the way, Jmatyr, I love the pictures you're posting to illustrate things. Excellent stuff.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Snaps! We'd better get these horses plumped up, lest someone call the Animal Cops on us!

JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

thanks!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Obviously, Tristan didn't put points into Craft:Bookbinding. :wink:

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

No he put them into more important crafts like Gunpowder weapons and Alchemy .
Irving the Meek
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Hi, Tarhn and Jullian! Pleased to see you guys! We needed some "upstairs" folks to pull this game off...

Mind telling us a bit about your characters? "Griselda" and I are trying to figure out if we know have some history with your characters or not - we've both been servants to the Pancrazios for a while. Actually, in Agna's case, pretty much since she was born, so...

Oh, and JMatyr? The little icon portraits for the NPCs rule. Where did you get them? I'd love to see if there's one from Tuke at the same source, if you got them online.
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by RocEter »

Julian is the son of Salvatore Pancrazio. Julian wasn't raised in the manor, though he did spend summers there in his youth before the fires. As a youth he wanted nothing more than to be like a his father, who is a priest of Ezra, as time passed and he grew older, he began to learn how to use the longsword. As he trained he slowly became interested in the Champions of Ezra after hearing stories of their adventures and deeds. At he age of 13 he began his training as a champion and at the age of 14 completed his training.

I am sure I have met your character Irving, as Miss Phebe is my aunt and i believe you have been her service for a while. As for Grisedla we met one, but that was when we were young and neither us probably remember each other.

Jullian also has to visible scars on his face, he has no left eye and wears a simple white which servers as his patch, and a claw mark along his right cheek.
Last edited by RocEter on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

I imagine that Tristan came into the service of the family more recently than that. Julain doesn't know his face, and only just learned his name tonight- from Emilio.

JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

Hey everyone my internet is down for a couple of days, I will post a scene as soon as I get back online, feel free to keep roleplaying at the dinner until then. Sorry for the delay again!
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Okay-
Tristan will shoot. He's trying to take down the biggest or most dominant-looking wolf, hoping to get the alpha male.