Expedition to Castle Ravenloft (cover)

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Archedius
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Archedius »

ScS, I wish you worked for Wizards cause those are some good book ideas. I dunno I always figured that WotC worked in a pattern towards me where they will release 3 books I won't buy and then 1 I will. Least all the cruddy books will give me time to get the good books I haven't had a chance to purchase yet.
tec-goblin
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by tec-goblin »

http://aquela.com/blog/C1715283198/E120 ... index.html

"Expedition to Castle Ravenloft has shown up on Amazon, though without the "Expedition to" at the front of the title. I don't actually know which is the correct title! The files I turned over the other week had a four-word title, that's all I know. It was great to work with Bruce on that adventure. I just want to state, for the record, that the horrible tentacled thing is actually mine, not Bruce's. Bruce has a reputation as the creator of all things tentacled (thanks, originally, to his work on The Illithiad for 2nd Edition, I think), but the Formless Spawn was all me."

lol
BEAUTIFUL IS!
CHAOS
too DIM MJLTIVERSE
IS TO NOTICE
MOST THE OF.
Scipion_Emilien
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Scipion_Emilien »

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=pr ... /953937200

For more information. It seem the title will only be Castle Ravenloft. The book will include new magic item and new prestiges class for players. And will be out next month!

As a side note, Tatyana change name for Ireena or is Strahd cheating his bride???
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Ireena was the name of the woman in I6 whom Strahd believed to be a reincarnation of Tatyana. Strahd cheats on his "bride" virtually non-stop (where do you think all those vampiress slaves come from?), but not in this particular instance.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

There is a full page ad for Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in the October issue of Dungeon Magazine #139. Finally a clear picture of the cover art of Strahd's face here, such as it is...
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Charney
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Charney »

What a relief! His face is not half-skull, it's simply the most horrible representation of Strahd I've ever seen :roll:
De retour dans les Brumes, enfin!
Brandi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Brandi »

Charney wrote:What a relief! His face is not half-skull, it's simply the most horrible representation of Strahd I've ever seen :roll:
Actually, I've seen worse.
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Looks like he might have just crawled out of his crypt after a very long hibernation. Ah well, at least he's not blue.... :roll:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

He's quite dessicated to me. He needs a draft or two.

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)