Ravenloft Play by Post

Discussing all things Ravenloft
DM Van Helsing
Conspirator
Conspirator

Ravenloft Play by Post

Post by DM Van Helsing »

Just wanted to say thank you for all the repeated help I have gotten from the Fraternity of Shadows. From suggestions on adventures, help with Tarokka, ideas with regards to maps all being specific cases where help was provided and including all of the great background information gathered by reading other people's questions and the answers.

I also thought I would give people the opportunity to drop by and check the Play by Post game that resulted. DM Van Helsing's Play by Post Ravenloft game

I don't expect comments or suggestions. But I certainly would appreciate them! :wink:
Lord Soth

Post by Lord Soth »

Huh. Dice rolls within the posts? Is that a board mechanism that allows for that? If so, nice. The only place I've seen that is the Warseer forums, which isn't all that helpful, as that's a miniature gaming forum. The lack of a dice rolling mechanism has always been the biggest deterrent for me, as far as play by post gaming goes. Sorry for the tangent. I'm just very fond of the idea of having dice rolling mechanisms within posts. :)
DM Van Helsing
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by DM Van Helsing »

The dice roller isn't a specific part of this forum. Rather, it is from www.invisiblecastle.com. You make the rolls and then it gives you a text line to copy and paste into a forum post. Makes PbP much easier! :D
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

It's good program, I got at the fist roll 20 and the second 19! :D
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Lord Soth

Post by Lord Soth »

My first roll there.

1d20=1

:x