Your Wish Granted...with a Twist

Books, movies, television and everything else
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Post by Moral Machivelli »

Granted, due to a freak wormhole in the minds of every person on earth, every one now sees Vikings as three dimentional robots obsessed with killing.

I wish I could win an argument.
Sylaire
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Sylaire »

Granted! Your next argument results in your opponent conceding the correctness of your ideas and converting to your point of view. However, you immediately have a hostile visit from the Prince of Insufficient Light asking you about the sudden cold snap he's been experiencing.

I wish the Mists would make their long-overdue call for Derek Jeter.
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Granted. However, due to the complexities of the modern sign posting system, they can't find him. So they settle for taking the entire population of Maine instead.

I wish I was living (not dead or undead,) in another universe which has been written about by the inhabitants of our planet.
Scipio
Lord of the Repubic of Monte Mal
Lord of the Repubic of Monte Mal

Post by Scipio »

Granted, you now live in the Buffyverse. The catch is, you know that hell dimension that Buffy sent Angel to at the end of season 2? Welcome home. :P :twisted:

I wish that I could get out to the store to replace my TV this week.
Dr. Cornelius Scipio, Rogue monster hunter, and owner of the Inn of the Drunken Wolf.

Rumors of my death are mildly exaggerated. I got better.
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Granted, However, all the TVs have been baught by that New Rich guy up the road(who neded to furnish his house.)

I wish I was anywhere but the Buffyverse (and still allive)
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Granted. You awaken to discover that your visit to the Buffyverse was all a bad dream ... instead, you're now a living, two-dimensional, big-eyed anime character, surrounded by insufferably-cute pokemon.

I wish I'd made more useful progress on the netbooks this weekend.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

Granted! You finished them entirely. But in the middle of the night, a burglar breaks in and steals your computer.

I wish I had the spare cash to go out and buy God of War 2.
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Tempererally snaps out of maddnes induced by stuipdly cute pokemon.

Granted, but that same burgaler you just unleashed? He hasn't taken his tea break yet. :D

I wish that I could escape this Pokeverse, without going back to the Buffieverse.
"There is no great revelation, there is only you."
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Granted. All series like Buffy and Pokemon disappear from the TV, but at their place are only interviews of Britney Spears and Paris Hilton who are trying to talk about serious matters!

I wish one of my favorite TV programs is still on TV.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Moral Machivelli
Rat Blinder
Rat Blinder

Granted. The new Ravenloft TV show finally comes on air, and in spite of all worries, is extreamly good, managing to maintain its gotic roots whirlst not going overboard on the Gore, in spite of one corpse, mangled beyond reckognition, in episode one.

The catch? well, as you just pulled me out of one TV world(quite literally), you had to go into another. Balance and all that. Guess which?

I wish for suficiant technical skills so I am able to build a machine that alliows me to safely grant my own wishes.

Try twisting that. :twisted:
"There is no great revelation, there is only you."
ScS of the Fraternity

Post by ScS of the Fraternity »

[Scene opens at a gas station, at night. Man steps out from the side, wearing a suit, holding a cigarette and completely in black and white]

Submitted for your approval, Moral Machivelli, aptly named for intelligence and ambition, has a vision of a machine the likes of which the world has never seen. But to make that vision a reality, he'll have to take out a loan at the first national bank... of the Twilight zone.

[Moral Machivelli:] Eureka! I understand everything now. I can finally build my Infernal Machine. Oh wait, I now also know that to build it, I'll need a billion dollars. Hmmm... how high is my credit limit?

[Mysterious Banker:] Greetings, Moral, I'll gladly front you the cash. For a piece of the action, of course.

[Moral Machivelli:] Sweet.

27 days, 18 minutes later....

[Moral Machivelli:] The machine is built. I'm ready to make my first wish.

[Mysterious Banker:] Then I don't need you anymore. (Pulls out gun).
Blam! Blam!
The machine is mine. I'll activate it now.

[Infernal Machine:] One wish in que. "Wish my machine was a bomb". Granting...

Submitted for your approval, Moral Machivelli, a man who's every wish came true. But wishes have a way of getting twisted... in the Twilight Zone.

[Car honking in background]
[Angry Customer:] Hey! You open or not?

Sigh... I wish I wasn't a gas station that had to stay open at night.
Last edited by ScS of the Fraternity on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Reigns!!!!
Drinnik Shoehorn
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Drinnik Shoehorn »

Granted.

You are now a post office that stays open all night.

I wish for world peace.
"Blood once flowed, a choice was made
Travel by night the smallest one bade" The Ballad of the Taverners.
The Galen Saga: 2000-2005
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Granted. In the frigid darkness of Pluto, the world you now occupy, it's very peaceful indeed. (I don't say, "where you now live" for the obvious reason.

I wish my neighbors would stop making so much racket in the middle of the night.
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Spiteful Crow
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Spiteful Crow »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:I wish my neighbors would stop making so much racket in the middle of the night.
Granted! Your neighborhood is unnaturally quiet at night. The only thing you can hear is the beating of your own heart.

Need I say more? :P

I wish my credit card bill would pay itself.
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

Granted! But your credit card gets tired of only doing all the paying while you make all the purchases, so one day it goes out on a shopping spree, maxes itself out, then makes the payment late, causing you to get a huge late fee, and your credit score takes a big dive.

I wish I could find a non-bootlegged copy of Suikoden II, in English, in good condition, for under $20.