RAVENLOFT: The One That Got Away OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: RAVENLOFT: The One That Got Away OOC

Post by ewancummins »

Lord Skybolt wrote:Hey Look a messed up Forgotten Realms ala Player characters actions LOL :azalin:
The long shadow of Stevil...

:twisted:

Rardi
VIEW CONTENT:
did get it the neck from Alain, but her wickedness had its effects in Faerun.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Adam »

What the hell...
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Indeed.

Not Sourange.

That was a good guess, though.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Check IC for latest

That concludes the interlude of 'Down the Dark Road'. What happens next is naturally up to you guys, the players.

When people have caught up reading, they may discuss stuff here in OOC and/or reply to the poll I'm making.

Because this is a little break in action, I'm going to hand out the XP you've recently earned.

XP for PCs, broken down by level of PC

Defeating skull-faced tempter and river troll, other

6th

7th

8th

Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Ya 374 Exp to go to reach 8th lvl :) .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Wolfglide of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Wolfglide of the Fraternity »

ewancummins wrote:The worst of the lot, murderers and kidnappers, she didn’t give the option of exile. She hanged more men her first season in office than the previous governor did in two years, but she’s not executed many since.
She sounds like Klokulf's kind of leader!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Well, I missed a lot... Ewan, how much XP did Raen got?

EDIT: From the shrine post, I assume that the Lawgiver is not recognized as one of Bane's names, although the priest acknowledges that some deities may be known by different names here correct?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

Having learnt about Dorn's little foibles Kat is putting on her "pretty wench" persona and trying to get a bit more frank summary of what's going down around here.

In the spirit of assisting her new hosts she is closely examining the pass. At some point we might need more of these.\maybe saying different things. The provosts and governors around here seem terribly busy, and she might need to relieve them of the boring duty of actually issuing them.
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

alhoon wrote:Well, I missed a lot... Ewan, how much XP did Raen got?

EDIT: From the shrine post, I assume that the Lawgiver is not recognized as one of Bane's names, although the priest acknowledges that some deities may be known by different names here correct?

450 XP for Raen

Add that to your total and send me a link or copy for the updated sheet.

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

kintire wrote:Having learnt about Dorn's little foibles Kat is putting on her "pretty wench" persona and trying to get a bit more frank summary of what's going down around here.

In the spirit of assisting her new hosts she is closely examining the pass. At some point we might need more of these.\maybe saying different things. The provosts and governors around here seem terribly busy, and she might need to relieve them of the boring duty of actually issuing them.
Hheheheheee

Okay, forgery check can be made at the time she needs to make it, if such time ever arrives.

But she can make a bluff check now for Dorn...

ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Wolfglide wrote:
ewancummins wrote:The worst of the lot, murderers and kidnappers, she didn’t give the option of exile. She hanged more men her first season in office than the previous governor did in two years, but she’s not executed many since.
She sounds like Klokulf's kind of leader!

Good times in the Forgotten Realms.

alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

ewancummins wrote:
kintire wrote:Having learnt about Dorn's little foibles Kat is putting on her "pretty wench" persona and trying to get a bit more frank summary of what's going down around here.

Hheheheheee

Okay, forgery check can be made at the time she needs to make it, if such time ever arrives.

But she can make a bluff check now for Dorn...
Wait, Raen will try to keep poor Dorn out of the hot water. What do I roll to stop the evil bar wench?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
kintire
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by kintire »

+13
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Raen needs sense motive to see through Kat's bluff , and then either bluff (if he's being subtle) or diplomacy (if he's being argumentative but civil) to counter her bluff.
If he tries for the confrontational approach, roll vs intimidate.