DM's Guild releases

Discussing all things Ravenloft
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Re: DM's Guild releases

Post by alhoon »

Sith wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:38 pm This is my humble contribution to Ravenloft setting adventures: In Remembrance of Claudia!
I tried to set up a real gothic feel in this.
This adventure is set in Darkon, 3rd edition setting, 5th edition rules!
Enjoy and let me know if you like it!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/384394 ... 5359_0_0_0

In Remembrance of Claudia

A Gothic Adventure of love, death, and tragic obsession.

by Igor Comunale

“The death of a beautiful woman is, unquestionably, the most poetical topic in the world.”

- Edgar Allan Poe

a 4 hour adventure for 4th level characters

Can love survive to death?

In the Land of Mists that's possible, even if the resul rarely could ever be the hoped one. Ravenloft, D&D gothic fantasy setting is loved by many Dungeon Masters and Players. Prepare for a dark journey through the abyss of the mind, where love, obsession and death resides together.

An old friend's invite to a new wax museum exposition transforms itself readly in a nightmare when mysterious murders hit the city.

In this adventure you'll find:

- A story with exquisitely gothic atmosphere

- Almost 4 hours of intense immersion in the Ravenloft setting

- An exclusive color map in DM's version and in Players' version

- Nostalgia, regret, love, obsession and desire of al Gothic villain never seen before

- Combat reduced to minimum and total involvement in the history and motivations of the non-player characters

Very interesting, Sith. Especially the "minimum combat" part.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Sith
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sith »

Thank you! Hope you'll like it!
I believe less combat is always better in Ravenloft!

P.S. I finally managed to upload the cover in the post, sorry I'm not very skilled! Ahahaha!
Sith
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sith »

With my game group we're playing the Grand Conjuction!
I realized this conversion of Touch of Death for 5th edition D&D.
I skipped Night of the Walking Dead using a very good conversion from another author on DMsGuild.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/396345 ... h+of+death

Sith
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sith »

Recently, I've been very active creating Ravenloft content.
Here I present another adventure I wrote. The setting is Forgotten Realms but it's meant as an introduction to Ravenloft. You can play it stand alone in the Forgotten Realms setting or as the beginning of a Ravenloft campaing with the birth of a Darklord.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/387734 ... lood-Bonds

Blood Bonds

A Dark Adventure of ambition, despair and disturbing horror

“Naught’s had, all’s spent, where our desire is got without content.
'Tis safer to be that which we destroy than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.”

- William Shakespeare

A 5 hour adventure for 6th level characters

Cormyr's Spring Grand Tournament is open!
All those who aspire to glory are invited to participate!

But the tentacles of the Dark Powers of the Land of Mists prevent anyone from reaching far... Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft meet in a dark fantasy adventure. Prepare yourselves for a dark journey into the depths of the mind, where ambition, despair and horror coexist.

Invited by a noble friend, the characters soon discover that the apparent tranquility of the tournament hides a much darker plot than they could have imagined.

In this adventure you will find:

- A story with a fantasy horror atmosphere

- about 5 hours of intense immersion in an immersive story

- Adventure set in the Forgotten Realms that can serve to introduce the characters to the world of Ravenloft.

- Rules for managing a fantasy tournament (three kinds of contests including a joust)

- A unique new monster never seen before

- Minimal combat and total involvement in the story and motivations of non-player characters

Sith
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sith »

My last Ravenloft adventure on DMsGuild!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/398850 ... w_as_pub=1

When Angels
Deserve to Die

A gothic adventure of fall, death and tyrannical oppression

“Trust in my self-righteous suicide
I cry when angels deserve to die”
- System of a Down

An adventure for 15th level characters

by Igor Comunale

"Thus begins the story of the fall of Haraviel, the warrior angel. As narrated by the sources of the Theogony of the Gods, Haraviel was the first angel of battle created in the service of the God of Justice. The Century of Ashes was a dark time for humanity. Angels and demons fought for the souls of mortals on the Material Plane, and too much innocent blood was shed. At that time, Haraviel was famous for his indomitable courage and relentless determination. Never had the planetar retreated from battle, nor had he spared the abhorred servants of the Abyss. But the time of war led the angelic soldiers to contemplate impossible choices, torn between the duty to the god they served and piety for the innocent victims of a war between immortal beings. It was one of these choices that caused the fall of the mighty Haraviel. The last battle raged, the servants of the Abyss swarming the plains vomiting fire and killing indiscriminately. The victory of the Abyss seemed now guaranteed when, at the clear sound of a trumpet, the hosts of the angelic warriors made their appearance descending from the heavens at the command of their champion. Haraviel descended as a fury upon the enemies and great were the acts of heroism and cruelty in that last desperate battle. The demons of the Abyss, exhausted and now desperate, looked helplessly at their defeat at the hands of the hated warrior angel and his hosts. In one last, reckless attempt to turn the tide of the battle, the demons cowardly took hostage innocent mortals to make of them a shield. Haraviel then decided his misfortune: he could not allow the filthy inhabitants of the Abyss to escape justice. Not when the final victory was so close. The planetar began the attack regardless of the fate of those innocent souls. The victory was gained, but not even the God of Justice could approve the payment of a similar price to obtain it. The angel Haraviel was banished, cast out, left to wander the Material Plane without a master or cause. In the time that followed, Haraviel decided that he would henceforth serve only his own cause. He took the path of a fate worse than damnation."

- Chronicles of the Age of Ashes

The Mists of Ravenloft close again on new adventurers, to find out what happens when angels deserve to die.

In this adventure you will find:

- the tragic story of a new Dark Lord never seen before

- a description of a new Ravenloft domain

- statistics of new monsters such as the death angels, the Ravenloft elementals and the Geists

- an immersive adventure of extreme survival and horror

- colour maps of the main locations of the adventure

Sith
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sith »

Sith
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Sith »

VECNA REBORN!
5th edition conversion live on DMSGuild!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/402469 ... ters=45469

alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Feast of the Goblyns... interesting.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Lucius
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Lucius »

Greetings!
We are proud to announce out first product on DMs Guild:
The Dread Space

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/415252 ... ters=45469

Fly into the mists, to the Dread Space...

10 Space themed domains, mixing the Spelljammer adventures with the horror of Ravenloft.

From the classical illithid nightmare of Bluetspur, now on the moon, to the Red Moon of Madness of Jaharkra. Explore the dark secrets of the Void Gate; investigate the mysterious call from help from the dead ship of Knarras; survive the maddening laughter that echoes from Hysterika´s asteroid, or the plant infested planet of Tarwasant; experience the temporal inconsistencies of Klorr, where dying domains spirals to their doom; face the vampiric menace of the space vampires that thrives under Verin´s fading sun; embark in a hunting for the Elder Eye aboard the Dread Destroyer, or deal with the most vicious pirates from the multiverse, now trapped into the mists, at the Bone Reef.

With rich domain descriptions, are also included each darklord´s stats, along with adventure hooks and campaign options, to incorpore Spelljammer´s space elements into a Ravenloft campaign, or to bring the horrors of the mists to a Spelljammer campaign.

Speedwagon
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Speedwagon »

I bought this and read through it earlier today, I absolutely love it! I've made my own little Spelljammer/Ravenloft cluster before called the Cold Dark, made up of fan-made domains and my own remakes of pre-existing ones (like Theka and Bluetspur) but this is exactly what I need and right up my alley! I rewatched Event Horizon for Halloween so I'm in a space horror mood. I'll be giving you guys a full 5 star review on DM's Guild and hope that you can make even more amazing content like this! Plus, I'm already subscrbied to Hour of the Raven so when I got the notification about T'Laan in my YouTube feed and put the dots together, I felt pretty happy!

By the way, are you the very same Lucifer Abaddon that had those Portuguese netbooks? If so, then I just posted in that thread earlier wondering if we could get the Black Feather group to help translate those netbooks that Joel received and was gonna store in the archives somewhere. I'll delete my earlier message if that's the case, as I didn't realize that you were still active on these forums!
Lucius
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Lucius »

Speedwagon wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:48 pm I bought this and read through it earlier today, I absolutely love it! I've made my own little Spelljammer/Ravenloft cluster before called the Cold Dark, made up of fan-made domains and my own remakes of pre-existing ones (like Theka and Bluetspur) but this is exactly what I need and right up my alley! I rewatched Event Horizon for Halloween so I'm in a space horror mood. I'll be giving you guys a full 5 star review on DM's Guild and hope that you can make even more amazing content like this! Plus, I'm already subscrbied to Hour of the Raven so when I got the notification about T'Laan in my YouTube feed and put the dots together, I felt pretty happy!

By the way, are you the very same Lucifer Abaddon that had those Portuguese netbooks? If so, then I just posted in that thread earlier wondering if we could get the Black Feather group to help translate those netbooks that Joel received and was gonna store in the archives somewhere. I'll delete my earlier message if that's the case, as I didn't realize that you were still active on these forums!
Thank you very much for the kind words! We are happy that you liked the product and find it useful.

Yes, I´m the Lucifer Abaddon of the portuguese netbooks, and I just found some of them. Soon I will post them in a drive and share the link. If I found some time, I will surelly translate them.

By the way, The Dread Space is also avaliable in portuguese version (O Espaço do Medo) at Dms Guild, if someone is interested...
DMSparky
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by DMSparky »

So, I've been DMing Ravenloft since 2E and am now running my second group through Curse of Strahd. While there is a lot of extra homebrew content out there to expand the campaign, I felt like one of my favorite characters, the toymaker Gadof Blinsky, hasn't really gotten a proper exploration. So, I set out to fix that, adding some backstory for him and expanding the toy store into a fun little side mystery.

At the encouragement of my players, I have put this side adventure up on DMs Guild.

Gadof Blinsky is a famed toymaker known for bringing joy to children throughout the bleak country of Barovia. Or at least, he used to be.
That all changed after Blinsky and his wife welcomed their first child. The toymaker fell into a deep fit of anxiety and depression from which he never recovered.
In this mini-adventure, you will investigate Blinsky's toy shop and battle a strange toy that seems to have taken on a life of its own, eventually uncovering what happened to Blinsky’s family and unraveling the secret of what the toymaker is hiding in his attic.

Blinsky is No Fun! is a one or two session side adventure, for characters of levels 4-5, for use in the Curse of Strahd campaign setting.

This mini adventure includes:
* A forty page PDF mini-adventure describing the toystore, Toymaster Gadof Blinsky, Piccolo the Monkey and more!
* Four adventure hooks that help integrate the adventure into Curse of Strahd.
* DM and players version maps for the three floors the toyshop, suitable for VTT use
* Eight custom statblocks
* d100 creepy toys to populate the shop and your player's nightmares

Get it here: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/414870 ... -is-No-Fun

You can also get a sample of the content in the adventure in the form of d100 Blinsky Toys: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/415036 ... insky-Toys

-DM Sparky
Lucius
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Lucius »

Since it's Black Friday, here's a promotion for The Dread Space (discounts through these links), until Sunday:

English version:
https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?discount=970d016a9a

Portuguese version:

https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?discount=9711347358
Mephisto of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Mephisto of the FoS »

Lucius wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:52 pm Greetings!
The Dread Space
I had seen the video presenting it last week, was intrigued and just bought it, it looks great!
The Red Moon of Madness of Jaharkra could also be connected with Night of the Walking Dead as a spin off adventure...
Nebula Klorr images are great! The images of Pedro Wah in general are really inspiring.
"I am not omniscient, but I know a lot."
-Mephistopheles from Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lucius
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Post by Lucius »

Mephisto of the FoS wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:56 am
Lucius wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:52 pm Greetings!
The Dread Space
I had seen the video presenting it last week, was intrigued and just bought it, it looks great!
The Red Moon of Madness of Jaharkra could also be connected with Night of the Walking Dead as a spin off adventure...
Nebula Klorr images are great! The images of Pedro Wah in general are really inspiring.
We are glad that you liked!

Pedro made a great work with the book´s diagramation and design. The images were created by Gabriel Jansen with Midjourney.