[Savage Worlds] Ravenloft

Discussing all things Ravenloft
skylion
Conspirator
Conspirator

Re: [Savage Worlds] Ravenloft

Post by skylion »

I love V3, man. I'm looking to run this in the next two or three weeks, and I got just one question?

How do you use Alchemy during downtime? You have an edge that says you can make stuff on the list, but no game terms about how that happens? Maybe I'm missing something?

I'm looking forward to me game, thanks so much.
hidajiremi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by hidajiremi »

I was really hoping to go into more detail with alchemy in a future supplement, but the short version is that it works just like magic item crafting: You spend half the cost of the item and make a check (in this case, Science). On a success, the item is crafted; on a failure, you waste the materials. The big difference is that you can craft multiple alchemical items during one downtime. I didn't specify a limit, but a practical one might be something like no more than starting funds worth of stuff in one downtime. Hope that helps!

And thanks for the kind words! ^_^
"Children are innocent and love justice, while most adults are wicked and prefer mercy." G.K. Chesterton
skylion
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by skylion »

Thank you kind sir, this fits the bill right and proper. I'm looking at a Civilized Crescent campaign and that Edge might be the cat's pajamas for a perspective player.

Tally ho!
hidajiremi
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by hidajiremi »

Check it out: a physical copy!

"Children are innocent and love justice, while most adults are wicked and prefer mercy." G.K. Chesterton
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

VERY COOL!
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."