How Do I Start a PbP Game Here?

Online roleplaying at the Café
koesherbacon
Conspirator
Conspirator

How Do I Start a PbP Game Here?

Post by koesherbacon »

I know this might sound like a stupid question... but without supid questions I'd never learn.

Is there a particular way I should go about trying to get a PbP game going here? Do I just post in the top-most thread, "Players seeking PbP Games / PbP DMs seeking players" about wanting to start something and recruiting from there?

What happens after I've found a few people to join the game? Where do we play?

Please enlighten me as to how this all works!

Thanks a lot!
~ Ev
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: How Do I Start a PbP Game Here?

Post by Zilfer »

Pretty much, you just need to garner attention and players. For example I'm up for taking on another game at the moment as a player if your going to DM :)

I'm sure other's will chime in here. You can take a look at that main topic for possible people that might be wanting to play as well. I dare say it's been awhile since I updated the template on the first page.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Nathan of the FoS
Fiendish Enforcer
Fiendish Enforcer

Post by Nathan of the FoS »

As Zilfer said--just get your players together (if you want to advertise here on the board there's a stickied thread for it at the top of the forum) and start posting!
[b]FEAR JUSTICE.[/b] :elena:
hareem
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by hareem »

Hello, all. Just wondering if there are any new games that are getting ready to start up, or any currently running that would work for a level 5 character? I changed my PC from 3.5E rules to Pathfinder, and am working on traits now, since I see them making sense and adding more depth to a character. I can type up my PC on a site I use that hosts Pathfinder sheets and link him in my signature, if it would be of any use to the DMs here. Thank you for your time, everyone.
Last edited by hareem on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, there is a game I started up that is only just starting that you could be part of. Your word choice almost leads me to believe you are a bot.... but if you are human I could use another player.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf