Ongoing Mistipedia Projects

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Ongoing Mistipedia Projects

Post by Rock of the Fraternity »

I noticed that on most pages in Mistipedia, the following sentence has been added at the bottom of the page:

Iron and Blood: Warriors of Ravenloft Manual

Character write up at Rick Hall.com

This sentence appears even in places where it does not seem to be at all relevant.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Fixed. A new editor put that text in the references template, when they probably meant to put it in the ref tags of the pages it applied to. I've reverted the change and will inform them how to do it the right way in the future
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

I've heard several times now that my additions to Ravenloft have become somewhat 'daunting'. In order to enable people who like my stuff to find out just what the *bleep* is going on ... I set this up on Mistipedia. Questions and comments are welcomed.
Speedwagon
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Speedwagon »

Rock of the Fraternity wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:20 pm I've heard several times now that my additions to Ravenloft have become somewhat 'daunting'. In order to enable people who like my stuff to find out just what the *bleep* is going on ... I set this up on Mistipedia. Questions and comments are welcomed.
Thanks Rock! I've greatly enjoyed your Wartorn Cluster and related meta-plot but it took a bit of time finding the necessary references to the QtR articles and Cafe de Nuit posts so this is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the big stuff coming in QtR 30!
IanFordam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by IanFordam »

Rock of the Fraternity wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:20 pm I've heard several times now that my additions to Ravenloft have become somewhat 'daunting'. In order to enable people who like my stuff to find out just what the *bleep* is going on ... I set this up on Mistipedia. Questions and comments are welcomed.
The "brief summary and timeline" has grown considerably less brief since the first time you presented it. It's increasingly detailed, which is a good thing when looking for details, but by the same token it's decreasingly useful as an introductory summary. Have you considered anything like a "Glossary of the Rockiverse"?
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

IanFordam wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:50 pm
The "brief summary and timeline" has grown considerably less brief since the first time you presented it. It's increasingly detailed, which is a good thing when looking for details, but by the same token it's decreasingly useful as an introductory summary. Have you considered anything like a "Glossary of the Rockiverse"?
:lol: I could try, but I worry that it'd balloon into its own thing. Sorry to have let you - and anyone else who wanted more info - down on the front of brevity. ^^;
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Speedwagon wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:56 pm
Thanks Rock! I've greatly enjoyed your Wartorn Cluster and related meta-plot but it took a bit of time finding the necessary references to the QtR articles and Cafe de Nuit posts so this is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the big stuff coming in QtR 30!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad to hear when people like and look forward to my creations. ^_^
IanFordam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by IanFordam »

Rock of the Fraternity wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:58 pm :lol: I could try, but I worry that it'd balloon into its own thing. Sorry to have let you - and anyone else who wanted more info - down on the front of brevity. ^^;
No worries, Rock! I'm simply providing feedback in the hope that it's helpful. If it's not, then pay it no heed.
Rock of the Fraternity
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

FYI, there's fresh nonsense on the timeline. ^_^
Tnarrud
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Tnarrud »

I was wondering if anyone who has read Volume Three of the Ravenloft Monstrous Compendium has noticed that the picture of the Insectoid Skeleton is actually that of the Drow Vampie?
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Tnarrud wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:03 am I was wondering if anyone who has read Volume Three of the Ravenloft Monstrous Compendium has noticed that the picture of the Insectoid Skeleton is actually that of the Drow Vampie?
Yup, it's been noticed and chuckled at. Quality control! :)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."