Come one, come all come to The Carvival: Back to Town

Online roleplaying at the Café
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Come one, come all come to The Carvival: Back to Town

Post by brilliantlight »

Zilfer wrote:"Unless we are counting ourselves, then no." said Grimm leaning against a wall twirling one of his blades skillfully. He had finished cleaning them a little while ago. "So remind me, how many people did we need to complete this little ritual?"

Grimm looked up to the sky, to try and get a sense of what time of day it was then looked back to the group. "We'll have to try and hunt that bear soon. At this rate we'll have enough people for the ritual," said Grimm finally putting his knife away.

OOC: You already have enough. You need only 5.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

"Guess we have the people we need for the ritual. As about the bear well, do we have to go after it tonight? Both me and Percy have already casted our most powerful spells and for sure they will be handy to have when we encounter the bear. If there isn't necessary to do it tonight I suggest we go for it tomorrow."
Last edited by VAN on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"That is v-very true, Boiros. I cc-c-a-an only do illusions which w-will be lost on a bear, I-m-m afraid."
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso smiles and says: "Don't be afraid. One bear can't be much worse than two giant badgers. It is the spectre that worries me, but we must take risks if we are ever to prove that the Carnival is much more than freaks and derelicts."
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

"Then we will rest, cutting some of the wood wore me out as well as teaching Tirso here the basic's of juggling. Maybe one day he'll get it down." said Grimm animating his sentence with a quick juggle of rocks before letting them fall.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros looks at Tirso and says:

"It will not be that simple I'm afraid my friend. Despite you are only a bit wounded, if I heal you I will have no spells left at all. And we did that good with the badgers because both me and Percy had spells to cast, now we have close to none so the encounter will be way more difficult. I prefer heal you tonight and have the encounter tomorrow."

The cleric nods as Grimm's words:

"Sounds like a plan better try to get a place to rest, tomorrow morning we can help some more these people during the night and the night we can go deal with the bear."
Last edited by VAN on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso looks at Boiros and says: "I was just trying to make Percy feel better, but I guess you are right, we can't be too careful with a bear."

Then he looks at Percy and says: "Well Percy you heard the man. You had better stay back again during the fight and if we look like we ain't gonna make it....You just play dead! Don't try and run. The bear will have plenty to eat off the rest of us. It'll probably sniff you and decide we'd make a better snack, so just wait till the bear leaves before fleeing back toward town."
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

OOC: When all of you are ready post in Tracking the Bear