Come one, come all come to The Carvival: The Woodcutter

Online roleplaying at the Café
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Come one, come all come to The Carvival: The Woodcutter

Post by brilliantlight »

Tirso kills the wounded badger and lucky for him Percy's color spray blinds and stuns the remaining badger. Everyone else misses.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Seeing Percy has managed to stun the other badger Boiros doesn't hesitate even a second and saying a little prayer to Ezra moves in the right position to flank it with Tirso and attacks the badger with his long sword.
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

A transformation comes over Tirso for a moment. A look of terror is still frozen on his face, yet he a begins hacking at the dire badger like a fiend, howling with some deeply repressed anguish as he swings. His frenzy is a frightful thing to behold for those unused to this side of Tirso.

Blood and gore spatters Tirso and Boiros as they attempt to finish the unfortunate beast.
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Grimm tries to throw two daggers to finish the last one off. His second thrown dagger slips from his sweating palms but he watches as the other dagger sails close to the bagger possibly helping finish the badger.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

The last badger goes down with all the damage it took this round. Percy's spell seems to have done the trick as it was never able to recover from its stun.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Percy approaches tentively at first, unsure, "I-s-s it d-d-ead? Did m-m-y sp-pell work?"
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Grimm makes a point to go grab his missed daggers, and the one implanted in the badger's side. After sheathing his weapons he walks up to Percy and puts a hand on her back. "You did just fine, I think its save to say we are little worse for ware because of you," said Grimm as he looked at the dire badgers. "Do you think their skins or meat would be worth anything to the residents?"
Last edited by Zilfer on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

"M-maybe the skins, Grimm. I do not know about their meat. And their teeth and claws are worth something I am sure, for maybe a sp-sp-ellcaster. Even for souvenir and h-h-ono-our Grimm."
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso stands transfixed on the dead creatures, covered in their blood, with tears streaming down his face. After a moment he smudges the blood on his face and hands, vainly trying to wipe it off, mixing it with his tears. He is wounded, seeming not to notice that some of the blood is his own. Suddenly he remembers his half-empty wineskin which he uses to wash himself as best he can. After composing himself he walks over to Boiros and pats him on the shoulder. Then he turns to the others, a wry smile cracking on his face.
brilliantlight
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by brilliantlight »

tarlyn wrote:"M-maybe the skins, Grimm. I do not know about their meat. And their teeth and claws are worth something I am sure, for maybe a sp-sp-ellcaster. Even for souvenir and h-h-ono-our Grimm."
OOC: Probably the meat as well as you have at least 300 kilos of meat between the two of them which would help feed the village for weeks.
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros makes a small prayer thanking Ezra for her aid and then tries to wipe off the blood of his face with a cloth then cleans the blade of his sword and sheathes it. With the smile says addressing everyone:

"Great job guys, we all did our best and worked as a group and you noticed what a great result we had.

Noticing that Tirso's behavior is kinda odd he goes to him and asks:

"Is everything ok my friend? Do you feel bad that we killed these badgers? You know we had little choice, they were far too dangerous for the villagers."
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
Nemesio
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Nemesio »

Tirso smiles and says: "Boiros my friend, I think I just came a little too close to meeting my death."

He looks down at the bone spikes replacing his feet and says: "I have a history with large hairy predators. Perhaps I forget at times, just how much history."

Tirso suddenly grunts. "Enough about me! You are right Boiros. We did all work quite well together."

He looks at the others, throws out his hands, and says: "I'm sorry I blew our cover. I could have gotten one of us killed."

He then looks at Percy and smiles. "Good thing you were with us Percy. I don't think I would have survived the battle without you. I owe you one."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Percy blushes a fierce red, very embarassed she actually did something to help! "I, I..... Wow. I actually helped? I, well, I wouldn't mind a tooth and a claw if I could have them for souvenirs.... that would be wonderful. Well, I think we need to go see the old woman and tell her we were successful. I know I will-ll n-n-ot be m-much help here. Will some-eone c-come with me?"
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Boiros looks Tirso for a moment with sympathy, his mind drifts at the horrible day back in Darkon when so many people faced the death and only he managed to escape. Ezra has guarded him one more time. Getting a small breath to calm and get his wits he says:

"I know what you mean, I think all of us have had some bad or even near death experience in our past but thanks Ezra we all managed to escape death and be alive and ready to live and fight another day. Unfortunately I can do nothing for your deep inner wounds but I can at least try to heal these if you are hurt."

Turning to Percy he says:

"Indeed your spell did the trick, you made the badger dull and unable to avoid our strikes. I suggest we don't split though, get whatever you guys need for components, the meat or the fur and head back before sunset."
- W H A T ! ? !
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

OOC As Ammanas comes back from the dead! :P

Grimm takes a brief moment for the animal before he starts to try and skin the animal cutting near the legs first so that the skin can peel right off. It wasn't the funnest part about hunting animals for it was 'grim' work. "Feel free to let them know it's done. I'll try to finish up here before too long, and bring it back to the village."