Werewolf The Beast Among Us

Books, movies, television and everything else
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Werewolf The Beast Among Us

Post by Trike »

Universal is at it again. I thought I'd post the trailer. Of course, we can't guarantee that this will be a good movie. But it will surely have inspirations for Ravenloft. It appears to have been filmed in Romania and environs.

This doesn't look like a sequel to me. It looks like a stand-alone, straight-to-DVD thriller.

Happy Centennial, Universal!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Werewolf The Beast Among Us

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

I wasn't thrilled with The Wolfman, and this doesn't seem like a direct sequel, or really even tied in at all to that one. (They would've called it Wolfman: The Beast Among Us at least, no?) This looks a bit less serious, more action, less drama and ACTING! Could be fun.

But if one of the hunters doesn't turn out to be the werewolf they're hunting, I'll eat my hat. :)
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Trike
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Trike »

Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:But if one of the hunters doesn't turn out to be the werewolf they're hunting, I'll eat my hat. :)
It depends. Stephen Rea is in this one. He always turns out to be the werewolf!
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

My first thought was that it looked like a less bad SyFy original, but direct to DVD fits. Terrible trailer.