SCP - Full of interesting material....

Books, movies, television and everything else
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

SCP - Full of interesting material....

Post by Zilfer »

Stumbled across an interesting website called SCP which means Secure, Control, and Protect. It seems to be about an organization that finds strange things and then tries to study/preserve it. Some of the stuff on there is pretty good.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

I recomend giving it at least a quick look. SCP-087 was pretty good, if you read the logs. Built tention as i went from one log to the next.

Anyways! Figured most the people at my house wouldn't appreciate it so i had to share with someone and where better than the Fraternity of Shadows!

Don't know if you guys already knew about this place but hey figured i'd pass it along.
There's always something to lose.

Fraternity of Shadows Discord
https://discord.gg/AM6Kp95ekf
Goose Bone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Re: SCP - Full of interesting material....

Post by Goose Bone »

I haven't seen such a fascinating site for years, this is an Eldorado of creepy-pasta-like things... Awesome source.
Nui adevarat! Si eu pot sa iubesc si osa iubesc... Din nou...
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Oh yeah! I forgot about that stuff. very cool.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Glad you liked. I spent more than an hour there at work just looking through them. Thinking a few of them or the concepts behind them could work for a brief Ravenloft encounter. :D

Goose Bone
Agent of the Fraternity
Agent of the Fraternity

Post by Goose Bone »

Encounter..? I can easly imagine whole campaign based on SCP idea @.@ Just think that players may be members of Foundation and we have RL "X Files", "MiB", "PSI Factor" or something like that. Houndreds of "items" may be use without any adjustments... Or scenario with players discovering the raports of destroyed Foundation and trying to find what it was and fight with horrors that are still there... Or players that ARE "items" and try to run away from the Foundation :Brain:
Nui adevarat! Si eu pot sa iubesc si osa iubesc... Din nou...
Zilfer
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Zilfer »

Wasn't the Fraternity of Shadows a group of people (all males if i recall) that collected information about raveloft? It wouldn't surprise me if they captured and found stranger creatures or maybe one faucet did. Indeed there are some good ones there... I read a particularly interesting one where an item allowed you to walk through a mirror into another dimension, a sort of alternate reality where people would go to a hospital like place for "impureness", and bask in 'God's Tears' I think it was called to be cleansed. o.O' very strange, seemed like a very religious world.

If my group meets the Fraternity of Shadows I may have to introduce a place or put clues forth that their might be a place like this. xD Who doesn't like an asylum of monsters or so? xD