Gothic horror ala ROLF! (& a discount for Ravenloft friends)

Discussing all roleplaying games
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Gothic horror ala ROLF! (& a discount for Ravenloft friends)

Post by Steve Miller »

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to release several horror items through NUELOW Games this month, and the first just hit the Onebookshelf.com sites about an hour ago... "Creature Feature!: The ROLF! Halloween Horror Show".

That link will allow you to get a copy for just $0.25, 66% the full retail price. The discount is good through Halloween (10/31) and I will be offering similar discounts on all horror-related NUELOW Games releases, new and old, just for my friends here at the Fraternity of Shadows site. More will come as the month progresses, here and in the "Dark Beyond" forum.

If you haven't tried ROLF! yet, you might want to take advantage of our Try a New RPG Package, which includes the core ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters core rules and four supplements -- including the horror-themed "Herbert West vs. the Zombies" --for 45% off the usual retail price. (That offer is also good through 10/31, in celebration of Try a New RPG Month.)

--
Steve Miller, Writer of Stuff
Former Ravenloft Contributor, Current Lead Designer & Receptionist at NUELOW Games
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: Gothic horror ala ROLF! (& a discount for Ravenloft frie

Post by Steve Miller »

In OTHER ROLF!: The Rollplaying Game of Big Dumb Fighters news, we've launched the Occupy Your Gaming Table Movement with the release of "The Pimp, the Protester, and the Po-Po."

Power to the people! Our iPads need recharging!

You can get this new product free through October 15 when you order a copy of ROLF!... so if you haven't gotten the core game yet, here's a chance to get it while ordering "Creature Feature" using the discount above for even more savings.

We're all about defeating greed here at NUELOW Games, so redistribute some of your wealth to us!
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

You're certainly furiously writting!

Good work! :)
I still expect the one for the politicians.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

alhoon wrote:You're certainly furiously writting!

Good work! :)
I still expect the one for the politicians.
Thanks. The politicians one is in the works. I may put up a page of ROLF! stats for the best known American ones as a freebie. :)

But I can't take credit/responsibility for "The Pimp, the Protester, and the Po-Po"--except for adding an extra drumming joke or two (because the Occupy Seattle group were about the goofiest sight I've seen this year), that one is all Lynx. But she did have me laughing out loud while I was editing it and placing art.

So I forgive her for doing that instead of giving me the ships rules. :)
Steve Miller
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Steve Miller »

In the lastest ROLF! release, time-traveling filmmaker Edward D. Wood Jr. battles a demonic turkey to save the lives of some young Pilgrims. Yes... the legendary maker of turkeys turns turkey-killer in this very special ROLF! Thanksgiving celebration!

What's even more special, is that if you use the link that discusses getting it for free at the NUELOW Games blog, you will... well, get a copy for free. Click here to do just that!

Just our way of giving thanks at NUELOW Games!

(Or you can spend the $0.50 and just go straight to DriveThruRPG by clicking here.)