A facelift for La Maison

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity

Re: A facelift for La Maison

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Gonzoron of the FoS wrote:
LadySoth wrote: Gonz, awesome job on the new forum door-- its the entrance to the Maison :lol:
Forgot to mention... 1st, thanks. 2nd, yes, but obviously, it's only a decoy for the real entrance to the Maison. Suitably trapped and filled with guardian monsters, of course. We wouldn't be so foolish as to put our own mark on our own door. We are a secret society, after all. ;)
Link pweez; I am not very smart.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Rafael wrote:
LadySoth wrote: Gonz, awesome job on the new forum door-- its the entrance to the Maison :lol:
Forgot to mention... 1st, thanks. 2nd, yes, but obviously, it's only a decoy for the real entrance to the Maison. Suitably trapped and filled with guardian monsters, of course. We wouldn't be so foolish as to put our own mark on our own door. We are a secret society, after all. ;)
Link pweez; I am not very smart.
Normally only visible if you have the clanzdarkness skin, it's the image on the left side of the main forum screen.

old:Imagenew:Image
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Le Noir Faineant

:shock: Ah, well, many thanks for that. :)

I profoundly disliked that skin for the swastika.

Always going with others, currently using the blue one.
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Rafael wrote:I profoundly disliked that skin for the swastika.
All this time, and no one complained? I never even knew it was there. It's like the time my mom wore a marijuana leaf necklace for a week without knowing what it was.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
Le Noir Faineant

:) I think I said something, but, then again, since I always used the "graveyard" theme, whatever it was called, I didn't really bother. Kind of forgot it was even there.
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

alhoon wrote:Good changes and all, but I kinda would like a bit more color in the background. If not the old one, can we make the place a bit more... welcoming? You know, it's hard to convince my victims to come here after all.
Which skin are you using now and which skin were you using before? Some are more colorful than others. If you find a phpbb3 skin out there somewhere that you think would be a good one, let me know and I can add it. Too much color threatens to clash with our emo/goth depressing vibe, though. ;) Wouldn't want to upset Dru, Socko, et al...

I'm now using the Roman style. It has scrolls (papyrous) and all, but it has the odd legionaire here and there? :-?
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

alhoon wrote:I'm now using the Roman style. It has scrolls (papyrous) and all, but it has the odd legionaire here and there? :-?
Hmm... thought I'd disposed of all of them. Do you mean the little guy by the birthday box? I could get rid of him too. where else did you see them?

Don't be too alarmed, but seeing legionnaires where they don't exist could be an early sign of... (you guessed it) legionnaire's disease. :)
alhoon
Invisible Menace
Invisible Menace

Post by alhoon »

Good! As undead I have no fear for diseases.
Yes, the one in the birthday part at the end of the forum. You can leave him there if you want. There's always something for a legionnaire birthday present to do, like feed Dru, run screaming around breaking ranks, test subject for tortures etc.
"You truly see what a person is made of, when you begin to slice into them" - Semirhage
"I am not mad, no matter what you're implying." - Litalia
My DMGuild work!