New Pbp game , after the TouD!

Online roleplaying at the Café
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

My Character will be a Lawful Neutral ranger named Pyotr Molotov. He is a 25 year old Barovian. He was born under the shadow of Castle Ravenloft. He was raised to be a hunter by his father Yuri Molotov. He has put his skills to use as a professional monster hunter specializing in undead. He is an unsentimental man who holds himself up to a strict code of professional ethics. His interests included killing undead, making money, and staying alive.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Varrus the Ethical wrote:My Character will be a Lawful Neutral ranger named Pyotr Molotov. He is a 25 year old Barovian. He was born under the shadow of Castle Ravenloft. He was raised to be a hunter by his father Yuri Molotov. He has put his skills to use as a professional monster hunter specializing in undead. He is an unsentimental man who holds himself up to a strict code of professional ethics. His interests included killing undead, making money, and staying alive.
Like many in his line of work, eh? LOL! So I think I've mentioned it before, but a background of a few paragraphs is greatly appreciated by lil ole me. I do like to try to incorporate backgrounds into games if I can. Unsure if I did in my last PbP, but will do it this time. Once I have everyone's pc's, each of you will get informtaion i.e general knowledge of what you know about Barovia or from wherever else you maybe from.

Being from Barovia gives you a certain advantage in that pc's from other domains won't know anything about Barovia given what has transpired there in the past few years. [That's why it's good to read my article mwahaahah!]
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

I am working on my pathfinder guy still. Sorry for the delay, but I promise I am going to give you a FULL BLOODED PC
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by ewancummins »

Varrus the Ethical wrote:My Character will be a Lawful Neutral ranger named Pyotr Molotov. He is a 25 year old Barovian. He was born under the shadow of Castle Ravenloft. He was raised to be a hunter by his father Yuri Molotov. He has put his skills to use as a professional monster hunter specializing in undead. He is an unsentimental man who holds himself up to a strict code of professional ethics. His interests included killing undead, making money, and staying alive.
Will he make and use flasks of incendiary liquid?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

To Varrus I would suggest the character take Knowledge Devotion Feat when he has the prerequisite for it by 3rd level as it would help his monster killing vocation a lot . It is from Complete Champion .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Varrus the Ethical
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Varrus the Ethical »

ewancummins wrote: Will he make and use flasks of incendiary liquid?
Not enough cash at the moment, but that sounds like a good idea.
Lord Skybolt wrote: To Varrus I would suggest the character take Knowledge Devotion Feat when he has the prerequisite for it by 3rd level as it would help his monster killing vocation a lot . It is from Complete Champion.

Looking at the feat it looks like it is meant for clerics, but I will certainly consider taking it if Tarlyn allows my character to survive to that long.
"Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."

George R.R. Martin.
PathOfDreams
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by PathOfDreams »

Hey tarlyn... it looks as though you have a good party of pc's set up... if you need another one, just let me know... i'm sure some of these guys could vouch for me, i am an experienced roleplayer and a fairly creative writer, i am still a RL newbie but i would be willing to learn more than i already have... keep me in mind if you need another player...thanks, have fun
The Fall of House Pancrazio
Goran Pancrazio - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=165152
Ghosts of Gauntcliff
Petrie MacLugash - http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.p ... tid=339286
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Lord Skybolt »

We do need a Cleric .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

What are the classes of everyone exactly? With PathofDreams we'd be seven? PathofDreams would you mind playing a cleric? This being a 1st level
game, it would be best if you guys/gals had one I think.
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Hi, I'm not definitive on this yet, but most probably a Lvl 1 Rogue possibly going to multiclass with a Swashbuckler later on.
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

tarlyn wrote:What are the classes of everyone exactly? With PathofDreams we'd be seven? PathofDreams would you mind playing a cleric? This being a 1st level
game, it would be best if you guys/gals had one I think.
Not that I plan to hurt you all or anything like that :twisted:
Ail
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Ail »

Of course not, what a preposterous idea :P
Zumba d'Oxossi (A Stitch in Souragne)
Brother Eustace (The Devil's Dreams)
Robert de Moureaux (A New Barovia)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Anyone using Pathfinder please use the Medium chart for your pc's. Thanks!

P.S thanks to ewan as well. I haven't read that book in a few weeks LOL!
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JMaytr »

I'll platy a cleric since it looks like there are a lot of rogues. i should be done by tonight with my PC
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/gettingStarted.html

Anyone can use this link for their pc's if they like! It is the Pathfinder linky.