The Fair Folk - The Project

Coordinating community projects
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Re: The Fair Folk - The Project

Post by NeoTiamat »

Oh, this died a hideous death years ago -- I nearly fell off my chair when I saw someone repost it. You can find a couple of the fey in the latest QtRs -- The Midnight Market, Cecil, Brum, and the Elegist. I might send some more in, though I think the remainder are generally less interesting.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Jack the Reaper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Jack the Reaper »

Actualy, the fairies I saw in the QtRs are the reason I'm here - I enjoyed them so much that I looked for more... Sorry to hear the product failed.
Can you at least give some info on King Rob, who's mentioned in Cecil's description?
The Reaper's riddle:

"Im ata yachol likro et ze, ata yode'a et ha'emet."

If you can read it, you know the truth.
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Let me think... honestly, have you found the original thread for this? It's somewhere in the old archives, and King Hob would be there.
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Jack the Reaper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Nope. I typed "Ravenloft king hob" in google, and it brought me to this thread.
The Reaper's riddle:

NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Jack the Reaper
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Thanks! Terrific stuff. Why won't you put the other fairies (especially Red Jack, the False Knight, the Linnorm and the goblins) into the upcoming issue of QtR? Letting those treasures waste away is a crime warranting major Powers Check...
The Reaper's riddle:

NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

Eh. Some of it is because, honestly, I don't like them all that much by this point. Keep in mind, I wrote this ten years ago, and looking back at it tends to make me cringe. (I was so very emo).

The other bit is that I'm fairly busy these days -- I teach, I write, I have a book coming out at the end of the year, I've got PbPs I need to actually run -- so updating ancient bits of juvinalia is low on my list of priorities.

Which isn't to say I won't do it. But it's not the first thing at the top of my mind.