MARKET PLACE: Ravenloft's interesting auctions and links

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Gonzoron of the FoS
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Gonzoron of the FoS »

Yeah, too good to pass up. I scooped it. I'm sure I can find a use for it.
"We're realistic heroes. We're not here to save the world, just nudge the world into a better place."
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Is it ethical and practical for the FoS to have a sort of "trust fund" for getting rare items on ebay and in shopfronts? Even stuff that the individuals don't need, they can have a policy of holding them and then selling them (at purchase price, or just above purchase price) to whomever needs them?

Brandi did me a great favor and she picked up a Dark Sun Boxed Set awhile back when it appeared in her local store. I sent her payment plus a little extra sugar on top and I got myself an original DS campaign setting, which was awesome. Maybe we could institutionalize this so that good folk like Gonzoron could post up a "For sale" list of duplicates they have, and then other Frat folk could contact them to buy.

I'm sure there was a good half dozen 3rd Ed. Tarokka decks that Frat people sold on before I was able to get my copy from ebay.
Joël of the FoS

Post by Joël of the FoS »

We do not mind people advertising here what they have for sale, as long as it is Ravenloft. This is not the place for a bazar.

Put your list here in this thread, and ask people to PM you would be the best way to do it without craming the bard :)

Joël
"A full set of (game) rules is so massively complicated that the only time they were all bound together in a single volume, they underwent gravitational collapse and became a black hole" (Adams)
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

The best place for that kind of thing would probably be its own thread. Or if the FoS objects to non Ravenloft stuff being put here, (i mean it's still D&D), perhaps you should start a similar thread to this in the general Roleplaying Games subforum.

Or you could go to the acaeum boards' forums or post on ENWorld marketplace. Both forums are very friendly for these kind of things.
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dimitri Mazieres »

A sticky thread for this purpose wouldn't be a bad idea. I was greatly helped by Snake when he got Gaz V for me a while ago, and Frank was always willing to help also, so it would be nice to be able to return the favor. :)

I do have a couple of extra 2nd Ed. Ravenloft items (Book of Crypts, RLMC I, II & III), but being in Uruguay I don't know how attractive an option could that be.
Anyway, if anyone's interested in those, let me know.
[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Lord of the Necropolis is available for $ 6.25 and King of the Dead for $ 5 at half.com

BTW most of the other Ravenloft novels are available at half.com for under $ 1. You'll have to search for the authors and/or titles though, simply searching for ravenloft won't find all of the novels.
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Paladyn
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Paladyn »

I got RLPH today, which was last book i was lacking. Now, I only need Tarokka Deck, but it seems it disappeared from face of the Earth. If somebody is selling it or if some auction will be up, please give me a PM :)
I love shorcuts!:
"IMHO a SH HH should be a better RL DL"
- Kargatane mailing list member
------
My campaign's journal: [url]http://forgotten-epic.blogspot.com[/url]
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

I still have an extra Gaz V and King of the Dead at home. So if anyone is niterested drop me a pm. (postage to europe is quite cheap, overseas not so much...)
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Scipion_Emilien wrote:In fact what lack to my collection in Ravenloft 3e would be:

The Ravenloft PHB
Secret of the dread Realms
Denizens of Darkness
The Tarokka deck
DM screen
The hitpointe has some d20 RL books listed:
http://hitpointe.com/ (frames, click d20--> Sword & Sorcery Studios)
or http://www.hitpointe.com/d20/wwp.htm (no frames, direct link)

I've bought from them before.

There are several copies of Denizens of Darkness on ebay currently. Same for the screen/SotDR.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Pick any five for $35 auction on ebay. Shipping included, from Canada.

Includes:
Ravenloft: Gazetteer I
Ravenloft: Champions of Darkness
Ravenloft: Game Master Screen
Ravenloft: Legacy of Blood
Ravenloft: Legacy of Light (??? Probably Heroes of Light)
Ravenloft: Van Richtens Arsenal

It's probably best to first ask them if all are still available, before buying.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

www.bookfinder.com is a great resource. It is used best if you look up the isbn on amazon, and then search by isbn on their site. (Click Show more options... for ISBN search)
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Gaz V for from blackwell.co.uk for £14.99
Though it notes : "Not currently stocked in Blackwell stores. Ask your local store to obtain this item for you."

They most probably can't get it for you, but to anyone in the uk it is worth a try.