MARKET PLACE: Ravenloft's interesting auctions and links

Discussing all things Ravenloft
Sorti
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Sorti »

I have a tarokka deck, how much is it worth?
Coltiviamo per tutti un rancore
che ha l'odore del sangue rappreso
ciò che allora chiamammo dolore
è soltanto un discorso sospeso
Jester of the FoS
Jester of the Dark Comedy

Post by Jester of the FoS »

If you're on eBay start the bidding at $15-20 buy avoid a Buy Now of less that $40. Or maybe slip a reserve in of $25-30.

Right now all I need to complete my Ravenloft collection (other than a couple assorted modules which I never remember and should write down and one novel I keep forgetting about) are:

11-106 Village Personalities
11-109 Gypsies
11-118 Natalia Vorishkova
11-119 Vampires
11-124 Alfred Timothy

I found seven missing mini sets in Geneva while on my honeymoon: six Ravenloft-specific along with the mounted Soth (not Soth's charge though). Plus the Suel Lich that's sometimes rarely labelled "Azalin".

So if you see them pop-up...

Dangerously close now... I better watch out for more flooding.
Bingle
Conspirator
Conspirator

Post by Bingle »

Aside from buying them over the internet, used book stores are great. On my last trip to one I found some of the Gazetteers and some of the Van Richten's Arsenal series. Ranging from around 2-11 bucks. They may be a bit beaten up, but for that price it's a good investment.
Catman Jim
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Catman Jim »

Jester of the FoS wrote:I found seven missing mini sets in Geneva while on my honeymoon: six Ravenloft-specific along with the mounted Soth (not Soth's charge though). Plus the Suel Lich that's sometimes rarely labelled "Azalin".
I have flown into Geneva four times in the last two years, but have always immediately taken a train to go elsewhere. Looks like I should have spent some time there afterall, I have been looking for that Suel Lich/Azalin for years! I have been outbid several times for them on US Ebay.
I only wish I had retired sooner!
Jester of the FoS

It's only named "suel lich" but same-dif when painted.

Here's the store:
http://www.auvieuxparis.ch/home.aspx
Which is crazy-close to the train station. And I believe they still had suel liches left.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

For our european members: This german ebay shop has lots of Ravenloft 3E books available including Gaz 4 and 5, DT &DL, LotB, MotRD, ... He ships to Germany, Switzerland and Austria, but i think he would probably send to the rest of Europe if asked.

More results for Ravenloft on ebay.de

And last not least a question: What would you all say is the worth of Gaz 4 and Gaz 5 nowadays ?
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dimitri Mazieres »

A nice lot of Ravenloft books (with Relics & Rituals mixed in).
[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Jester of the FoS wrote:Right now all I need to complete my Ravenloft collection (other than a couple assorted modules which I never remember and should write down and one novel I keep forgetting about) are:

11-109 Gypsies
11-119 Vampires
11-124 Alfred Timothy

I found seven missing mini sets in Geneva while on my honeymoon: six Ravenloft-specific along with the mounted Soth (not Soth's charge though). Plus the Suel Lich that's sometimes rarely labelled "Azalin".

Do you still need these minis? I have several blisters of the Gypsies in my Ral-Partha-to-sell-on-ebay-box, which i havn't enough time to list. Also i have a small FLGS in my street which might have one or two of the others. I can put them on ebay or we can work out a deal among us. I've sold lots of RP minis over ebay if you want to check my feedback there, my user id is frankfromgermany. If you're interested PM or mail me about it.

Also which novel? I recently found out that i have a spare copy of King of the Dead.
Dimitri Mazieres
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Dimitri Mazieres »

[i]"Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"[/i]
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

Ebay lot including Gaz 5 (BIN $ 10) !!! Ships to: Canada, United States
Last edited by The Giamarga on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester of the FoS

The Giamarga wrote:
Jester of the FoS wrote:Right now all I need to complete my Ravenloft collection (other than a couple assorted modules which I never remember and should write down and one novel I keep forgetting about) are:

11-109 Gypsies
11-119 Vampires
11-124 Alfred Timothy

Do you still need these minis? I have several blisters of the Gypsies in my Ral-Partha-to-sell-on-ebay-box, which i havn't enough time to list. Also i have a small FLGS in my street which might have one or two of the others. I can put them on ebay or we can work out a deal among us. I've sold lots of RP minis over ebay if you want to check my feedback there, my user id is frankfromgermany. If you're interested PM or mail me about it.

Also which novel? I recently found out that i have a spare copy of King of the Dead.
Damn, somehow I missed this post... (yeah I'm still lacking).
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

The Giamarga wrote:Ebay lot including Gaz 5 (BIN $ 10) !!! shipping from Canada.
:shock:

That IS good. I'm half tempted to just buy this and hold it in case any other FoS friend needs a copy of this. I already have a copy myself but it took me a lot longer (and a lot more money) to get. Gaz V is super rare.
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

I would have bought it, if not for the one extra Gaz V that already sits on my shelf and that nobody wants to buy so far. International postage costs are making it to costly overall, even at that low a price sending it across the ig pond and back is too much.

Please somebody grab it! :-) Maybe the FoS can pick it up as a price for the next competition?
Paladyn
Criminal Mastermind
Criminal Mastermind

Post by Paladyn »

I need one more thing to complete collection: 3E Tarokka Deck. Last week I bought RLPHB which is last missing book from list I saw on FoS list.
I love shorcuts!:
"IMHO a SH HH should be a better RL DL"
- Kargatane mailing list member
------
My campaign's journal: [url]http://forgotten-epic.blogspot.com[/url]
The Giamarga
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by The Giamarga »

I'm loosing my belief in this community if nobody picks up that Gaz 5 deal!