True Horror: A Fanmade Adventure

Discussing all roleplaying games
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

True Horror: A Fanmade Adventure

Post by Isabella »

You'll need a WotC forum account to see it.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=861285

WARNING: May not be suitable for younger audiences :shock:
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
NeoTiamat
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by NeoTiamat »

*is speechless*
Ravenloft GM: Eye of Anubis, Shattered City, and Prof. Lupescu's Traveling Ghost Show
Lead Writer & Editor: VRS Files: Doppelgangers; Contributor: QtR #20, #21, #22, #23, #24
Freelance Writer for Paizo Publishing
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Never thought I'd say this, but I think the Dark Powers just ran away screaming.... :shock:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by steveflam »

Um am I demented if I found that funny? Just checking :twisted: :twisted:
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

Whatever it was, it's gone now. What was it?
Isabella
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by Isabella »

The adventurers stepped through the Elysium portal into a land of strange wonder. A huge white castle dominated the area, surrounded by countless smaller keeps in an idyllic landscape of rolling hills. Water cascaded form numerous waterfalls into glass-like pools of water that looked cool and refreshing even from a distance. Flowers bloomed, and even the apparent paths were really just grass trails through the flowers. Large ponies in a rainbow of pastels wandered from keep to keep, singing happily.

Thrak, the half-orc warrior walked up to one group of ponies and asked “What is this place?”

The ponies turned to him and said simply “This is Ponyville.”

“Who is the ruler here?” inquired Thrak.

“I am the princess of Ponyville, Storybell,” said one pink pony.

“I am the princess of Ponyville, Rainbow Dash,” said another.

“I am the princess of Ponyville, Meadowbrook,” chimed in a third. “Are you here with our candy?”

“How can you all be the princess?” Thrak was growing nervous as the confusing ponies began to surround him…

“We are all princesses! Where is our candy? Maybe he is hiding it!” One of the ponies nipped at him.

“I have no candy! Stay back!” Thrak shoved the pony away and fumbled for his axe.

“He’s hiding it!” exclaimed Meadowbrook, and nipped at Thrak again. The other ponies all joined in, nipping and biting. Thrak was helpless to resist as the ponies pushed him around and prevented him from reaching his axe. Blood began to flow and the ponies were nibbling on bits of dripping flesh as Thrak struggled. He turned to see where his companions had gone, but they all seemed to be mesmerized by the butterflies fluttering in the garden…

In the Shadow of Celebration Castle
An Adventure for 4 6th level Characters

(Strange, I can see it just fine...)
"No, but evil is still being — Is having reason — Being reasonable! Mousie understands? Is always being reason. Is punishing world for not being... Like in head. Is always reason. World should be different, is reason."
HuManBing
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by HuManBing »

I like how the hero in this story is called Thrak.

Maybe this is a nod to the Greek myth of the man-eating horses of Thrace?
JinnTolser
Evil Genius
Evil Genius

Post by JinnTolser »

When I try to follow the link, I get some message about how I don't have permission to access that page.

But man, that's some scary stuff.