What if: FoS bought the ravenloft liscense?

Discussing all things Ravenloft
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden

Post by VAN »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Look out! Here comes a rotifer, gnashing its terrible grinding teeth.... :wink:

http://www.microscopies.com/DOSSIERS/Ma ... Bramas.gif
OMG rotifers are really hungry!!! :lol:
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

EEE-dy or Why-kee? I've heard worse before now, lol.

Oh, and I'm sorry Dru got on the other night, she snuck up and knocked me out, it's taken me until now to escape the potato shed she had guarded with demonically possessed carrots and leeks. Oh, the horror.
Swallow your soul!
Rotipher of the FoS
Thieving Crow
Thieving Crow

Post by Rotipher of the FoS »

Well, don't let it happen again, okay Eddy? Those carrots and leeks were supposed to be in the stew for dinner, and I'm not eating them now! Plus, we're running out of your blood-type in storage, and might not be able to top off your tank, next time she leaves you unconscious with bite-marks in all your tattoos. :wink:
"Who [u]cares[/u] what the Dark Powers are? They're [i]bastards![/i] That's all I need to know of them." -- Crow
Wiccy of the Fraternity
Membre Retiré
Membre Retiré

Post by Wiccy of the Fraternity »

Rotipher of the FoS wrote:Well, don't let it happen again, okay Eddy? Those carrots and leeks were supposed to be in the stew for dinner, and I'm not eating them now! Plus, we're running out of your blood-type in storage, and might not be able to top off your tank, next time she leaves you unconscious with bite-marks in all your tattoos. :wink:
Take it out with Dru, not me. I was looking forward to that stew myself, we got a new delivery of Falkovnian beef in the larder that's just begging to be eaten, yum. I'll get some more of my blood type in the talk too, just in case. Our receptionist looks a little peckish.
Swallow your soul!